CHAPTER 5

"Take another shot." Sammy snapped his fingers across from the table, and I rolled my eyes at his demand before flipping him off.

I took yet another shot, and at this point, I could barely taste the alcohol anymore.

I think it killed my tastebuds.

"You okay?" Skye giggled near my ear as her eyes gleamed with amusement.

I turned my head toward her, and suddenly the world started to spin. "Whoa." A laugh escaped my lips as I looked back at Sammy.

He was raising his hand in the air with the ball, trying to aim the shot into our cups.

A ball was soon bouncing into one of the cups, and he snapped toward me once more.

"Looks like someone's getting drunk for the first time tonight." His eyes were laced with mischief, and I narrowed my eyes at him as I met the cup with my lips.

"That someone is you?" I questioned with a tilt of my head before downing the shot and slamming it back onto the table.

"Very funny." He said in a monotone voice as he and Ryan awaited Skye's shot, which made it.

I jumped up in surprise, throwing an arm around Skye as we jumped up and down together in excitement.

"Great job, one down!" Sammy jumped up and down as he mimicked our actions, grabbing Ryan's shoulders.

I squinted my eyes in his direction before taking a ball from Skye and taking my turn.

Which, did not make it.

It didn't even come close to the table.

"Now if you were aiming to not hit the table, then that would've been a good shot." Sammy chirped from across the table, and I so badly wanted to strangle him.

"Hey, you tried," Ryan added in a comforting tone, and I gave Sammy a pleased look back to Ryan being on my side.

Thank you Skye for flirting with him all night to make him think we're cool.

The game went on for a while, and to be honest, Skye and I were not doing so hot. We took multiple shots back to back, as for the guys, they made multiple shots and were not drunk at all.

Now for us, we got a little too drunk.

"Oh no!" My eyes widened toward Skye as my bottom lip pouted, "We lost!" I slurred loudly, making Skye giggle.

"We should've known." She leaned closer so I could hear over the music, and I shrugged my shoulders. I felt a gaze on us and looked up to be met with Ryan and Sammy standing in front of us.

"Whoa, when did you get there?" I stumbled back into Skye with her catching me.

She was a little more laid back when she was drunk, which was weird considering how bossy and loud she was sober. Now for me, turns out I was very talkative.

"Sam, how the hell are you getting home?" Sammy was now looking down on me as I held a cup in my hand. His eyes filled with concern, which was odd coming from him but it probably was the alcohol making me think he actually cared.

I shrugged a shoulder, "Skye was my ride."

"Yeah, not anymore." Ryan walked closer to Skye who stood beside me, taking her drink out of her hand along with mine. "You guys can stay here for the night."

"What?!" I yelled louder than intended making both boys flinch at the sound.

"Please," Sammy raised his hands to his ears, "The yelling is loud, and that says a lot with the music blaring."