CHAPTER 30

SAMMYS POV

"Hey, you know we can turn this car around and never go back to my house." Sam pouted out her bottom lip, and I shook my head at her in amusement.

She sure was cute.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," She nodded, "It's never too late to turn around."

"As much as I wish to spend more time with you, we both know your parents would kill us both in the morning when they find out you're not home." I chuckled, making the turn onto her road she sighed as she stomped her foot onto the floorboards.

"But, Sammy..."

"Sam..." I mimicked her as I drawled her name out, and I could feel the stare from her eyes as I pulled up to the curb of her house. I flicked off the light along with the engine then turned towards her, "Yes?"

"Can we do this again?" Her pout soon turned into a smile, making me tilt my head to the side.

"I already planned on it."

Her smile widened as she flickered her eyes back to her home then back at me with it fading. The slight noise of the music played in the background, and I sighed as I looked at her.

She was irresistible, and I tried my hardest tonight to not be too touchy with her. I didn't want to weird her out by kissing her 24/7, mainly because we weren't in a relationship. At this point, I don't even think we know what we are, or what we could be. It feels as if it's just go with the flow type of thing, and ever since the first kiss, the passion between us has grown.

I licked my lips as my eyes studied her. She wore minimal makeup today from school and was in black flare jeans along with a sage green top with a floral print, of course, we can't forget her signature combat boots she'd wear at any time you give her. Her eyes crinkled as she smiled once she realized I was checking her out, and she tilted her head to the side.

"Well, Sammy, you can't stop drooling." She teased, making my eyes land on her as they narrowed.

"I so was not doing anything." I lied, and she gave me an unimpressed look.

"Uh huh," She rolled her eyes as she brushed her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. "I'll see you tomorrow, Sammy. Thank you for tonight."

Her soft voice was comforting as she thanked me, but I wasn't ready to let her go just yet.

"You're not leaving that fast," I reached my hand out to grab the side of her face, bringing her closer to mine.

Her eyes widened at my sudden actions but they soon turned back to normal as she rested her face in the palm of my hand as our eyes connected.

Her cheek was soft, and I brushed my thumb against her skin as I admired her, looking straight into her brown orbs with the dim lighting in the car reflecting off them.

"I guess I can spare a few more minutes." She winked.

I rolled my eyes before pulling her face to mine, crashing my lips onto her soft ones.

The electric feeling I craved was soon ignited, making me feel fuzzy on the inside as our lips connected. The feelings I craved were finally vanished as I got what I wanted.

Our lips moved slowly against each other, and I could taste the strawberry lipgloss she had applied earlier on before we left. My hand slid down to the nape of her neck as I pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.

Kissing my enemy in my car at midnight was a dream I never thought I had until now.

Her hand slid up to my face, pulling me in closer over the center console as our kiss turned more fiery with our bodies brushing against one another. Our lips were in sync as the pace quickened, and her hands found my hair in that short moment.