➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

A/N: So like I said there isn't really a set time line for this story,but Taylor is busy with the album Lover!

However some things may not match up,hope you are enjoying anyway!

Side note : I am obsessed with Speak Now (Taylor's Version!!)

***

Both

"Welcome to my humble abode." Taylor smiled softly as she opened the door to her apartment.

"Holy shit."

Emma's mouth dropped open as she was ushered inside,and dragged through the other woman's home.

"Taylor this is..."

"A mess?" The blonde blushed and looked down,embarrassed.

"Incredible!"

The sheer beauty of her friend's apartment,had completely blown Emma away.

The interior design of each room was different,and a completely unique style in its own. All in all,the whole place together completely screamed Taylor.

"You like it that much?" The singer chuckled as they entered the kitchen,still unsure of why she wanted the other woman's approval so badly.

Emma nodded eagerly "It's beautiful Tay and so you."

The older blonde ducked her head to hide a smile and left the room,leaving the photographer standing in the kitchen.

Emma looked around the room she had only seen over the phone. In person she couldn't believe how big it was and how much she hadn't seen.

Taylor returned shortly with a towel and a change of clothes. Both of which she handed to Emma with a sympathetic look.

"I thought you might want to shower the evening off of you. The guest room is right across the hall,you can't miss it."

The younger blonde smiled back gratefully.

"Thank you Taylor,this is all so sweet of you."

Taylor brushed off the praise.

"You're my friend and tonight's events were terrible,it's the least I can do to make you feel a bit better."

Overwhelmed with the kindness and raw emotion coming from the other blonde,Emma did the only thing that seemed fitting.

She leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on the singer's cheek.

"You're incredible." She whispered into her ear before pulling away.

Not noticing how her small action had affected her friend,the photographer looked towards the kitchen entrance.

"Where did you say the guest room was?"

Unable to string together a coherent sentence,Taylor pointed towards it.

Only when Emma was inside the room with the door shut,did the singer allow herself to react.

"Holy shit..."

Taylor sunk down the counter onto the hardwood floor,her cheeks tinted pink and her heart pounding in her ears.

It was a simple kiss on the cheek,a friendly gesture.

Most of Taylor's other friends kissed her on the cheek frequently,but this was something else.

The simple gesture of affection from the other blonde had resulted in the singer's body reacting in a way it never had before.

She had never experienced this...not even with her past boyfriends...or girlfriend.