➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒

A/N- Pure Lesbian Chaos and Confusion 😊

***

Emma

It had been almost 9 hours since the photographer had left Taylor's parents apartment.

9 antagonising,long hours in which the blonde's thoughts had been working overtime.

All that time,Emma had spent trying to comprehend the fact that Taylor Swift was in love with her...that she wasn't straight and that she had been harbouring secret feelings for her.

"Jesus this is insane..." the photographer whispered to her cats as she paced her room for what must have been the 100th time in thirty minutes.

She hadn't heard anything from Taylor or Tree,and had come to the conclusion that they were busy trying to work through everything with Joe.

Joe.

The name was bitter to the thought and Emma willed herself not think about him being with her Taylor.

Wow!?

She froze...

Her Taylor?

Where the hell had that come from...since when had Emma referred to her best friend like that!

Sitting down heavily on her bed the blonde raked a hand through her tussled hair while trying to sort out her mindset.

All she wanted to do was text Taylor...ask her to meet up and spill everything she knew so they could talk.

However deep inside Emma knew it was better she didn't contact the singer for the time being,knowing she had to be absolutely sure about her feelings and emotions before deciding how to proceed.

Looking at the clock on the wall,the photographer groaned,8:33. No way would Stormy be awake,her friend valued sleep more than anything.

I have to talk to someone.

I need help...and clarity.

Reaching for her phone she sent unlocked it and sent voice message to the first person who came to mind.

The one person she knew would be awake and could help her.
The same person she had gone too for relationship advice since she was a kid.
The only person who knew her dating history better than Stormy did.

Alison Quinn.

"Hey Ali,I really really could use your help right now...I can't call but please text me if you can,it's really important."

Emma hit send and then played it back for herself,winching at how raw and hollow her voice sounded.

She is going to be so worried.

Knowing she had a few minutes before Alison would text back the blonde got up and hopped into the shower,hoping it would defog her brain a bit.

It did not.

After slipping on a pink,yellow and blue watercolored sweater and matching it with dark jeans,the blonde did her hair and grabbed a juice from the kitchen.

Just as she expected,when Emma pick up her phone again she had a dozen missed calls and a few texts from her sister.

Messages
(Ali)

Em
▶︎၊၊|||||||။၊|• 0:13
(seen/played 8:45)