➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

A/N- Okay sooooo I had a plan for this story and what was gonna happen and welllll I've changed it...now I feel evil....and bad butttt OH WELL 😄

***

Stormy/Selena

"Are we really doing this?"

Stormy looked up at her girlfriend nervously,not quite believing what they were about to do.

The two were currently curled up in bed together as it rained heavily outside. Selena was propped up against the pillows while Stormy lay practically on top of her,head tucked under the singers cheek.

Selena looked down,determination written all over her face.

"Absolutely...I will not put up with this shit from the media anymore,I am so over their fucking expectations and assumptions."

Stormy's eyes twinkled "God you're so hot when you swear love."

The brunette chuckled and ducked her head to peck at her girlfriend's lips softly. "Thank you baby."

It was coming up on their fourth month anniversary and the two were yet to tell anyone about their relationship. It wasn't because they were fearful or scared of what others would say. No. It was because they enjoyed the peacefulness of being eachothers secret and not having to share anything massive with anyone.

They did feel guilty when it came to their best friends but it was becoming a lot more difficult to tell them as time passed.

However recent events involving multiple news articles were about to change all of that.

"I found another one." Selena gritted her teeth. "Listen to this."

Stormy sighed and turned her attention to the singer,dread pooling in her stomach.

"Super star singer,actress Selena Gomez gone dark since scandalous rumours of her and her long term recurring ex, singer Justin Bieber have surfaced." A sharp breath. "Does this confirm what we have all been secretly hoping for,the dream couple back together again for good this time?"

"Oh Sel..." Stormy immediately took the phone out of her girlfriend's hands. "I am so sorry."

"It's okay..." the brunette's eyes radiated anger and frustration but as she spoke again those emotions quickly faded. "Stormy I know what I am asking of you is a lot...we haven't even told our friends or family and no-"

The artist silenced her girlfriend with a searing kiss and climbed gently into her lap,forcing Selena further into the pillows of their bed.

"Yes..." she whispered when they finally broke apart.

Selena blinked in confusion. "What?"

"Do it." Stormy whispered "Say fuck you to the world we live in where everyone is expected to play a part,say goodbye to the way they have perceived you and portrayed you to the public."

"You sure baby..." Selena's eyes glistened with unshed tears. "There is no going back...if we do this,we do this."

Stormy cupped her cheek and rested their foreheads together. "You're my girlfriend Sel...and as much as I have loved our secret relationship it hurts to see all these lies and rumours flying around and not being able to stand up for us. You deserve better than to be the centre of the rumour mill."