➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

A/N-Aquamarine, moonlit swimmin' pool What if all I need is you?

(I WAS ONLY LISTENING TO 1989 TAYLORS VERSION WHILE WRITING THIS SO I SUGGEST YOU DO TO 😌)

***

Stormy

Messages
(EMMA)

STORMZ
hey Em are you okay?
Is Taylor there yet?
Want anything from the shops?

Hey I'm getting a little worried...
Please tell me you both are okay?

I will genuinely fight her if she tries to break you up!
Im not kidding (idc if i go to jail)

Emma...

The brunette let her head fall back against the car seat trying to ease her mind but failing horribly.

She and Selena had been kicked out of Emma's apartment and were now sitting in the parking lot of a mall waiting for another one of Selena's friends to arrive. The windows were tinted so no one could see in and the two were just casually sitting together.

Selena was scrolling through Instagram and humming softly to something on the radio,overall looking a whole lot calmer than Stormy,who was downright panicked.

Why?

She was worried about Emma and Taylor and had every right to be.

No one knew what Tree's plans were and Stormy didn't know enough about the publicist to trust her.

She picked up her phone and went to text Emma again when it was ripped from her hand. "Hey!"

"Hey yourself." Selena looked her with raised eyebrows as she held the phone away from her grasp.

Stormy sighed and reached for the device "Give."

The actress gave her a once over before leaning forward and shoving the phone into her bag.

"Wha-"

"Shut up." Selena put a hand over her mouth. "I mean it kindly and with great respect...but shut up."

Stormy's eye couldn't have gotten any wider as she stared at the other brunette.

What was her life.

"Are you going to let me talk?"

Not like she had a choice in the matter.

Stormy nodded and Selena removed her hand.

"They are going to be fine Storm...I know you are worried,trust me so am I,but continuing to stress about it is not going to help anyone."

"You're right." Stormy sighed "I know you are and yet I have the strongest urge to reach over and grab your bag."

"Try it." Selena wiggled her eyebrows playfully "I dare you."

"Is that a challenge?"

Selena's lips twitched into a smirk "Maybe."