➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

A/N: I am not a smut writer 😭 so for those of yall who keep asking,whatever happens in this one is probably as much as you are gonna get.

Also the time now is nearing the end of 2018 so November going into December,for those lost by the time line.

***
Taylor

So cookies or brownies.

Maybe brownie-cookies...or is it cookie-brownies?

The singer was standing at Emma's kitchen counter,paging through her girlfriend's recipe book while the photographer saw Tree out.

"Maybe I should switch it up." She spoke quietly to herself.

Eclairs...

"Nope do not have the patience for that."

Cupcakes...

"Kind of boring...I've made so many."

"You know watching you try and decide what to bake is adorable." A soft voice in her ear halted all thoughts. "I love it."

The singer's cheek's reddened as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and a soft kiss was placed on her shoulder.

"You do?" She chuckled,turning around to wrap her arms around her girlfriend and resting their foreheads together.

"So much!" Emma chuckled.

"Is Tree gone?" Taylor murmured.

"Yeah...but she told me to remind you about tonight's date." Emma winched at the words. "She rushed out before I could ask any more details."

The date. With Joe.

Taylor had forgotten completely.

"Great." She sighed defeatedly and dropped her head onto the photographer's shoulder. "Cause I would love to ditch my girlfriend on a rare free evening of mine." The sarcasm was heavy in her tone.

"I did suggest something..."

Taylor didn't say anything and the younger woman took it as a sign to continue.

"She wants me to be slowly sighted with you,and I suggested coming with you and Joe tonight,which she said should be okay if you were up for it."

There's no way...

She did not!?

Taylor lifted her head and stared at her girlfriend for a few seconds before starting to laugh.

Emma pulled away slightly confused.

"Let me get this straight?" Taylor tried to contain her laughter. "You asked my publicist to let you third wheel Joe and I on a date...purposely?"

Emma blushed "Well when you put it like that,I sound like a jealous idiot or a fool."

Taylor shook her head in amusement and stepped forward to cup her cheek. "You are neither baby,you didn't even think like that,you were just concerned about me."

Its adorable.

I love you.

She wanted to say it,but something was stopping her. Something was holding her back.

"So can I come?" Emma giggled,not noticing the blonde's momentary space out.

"Yes my darling,if you can manage not to punch my 'boyfriend' you may come with."