➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

A/N- Just to clarify Taylor's New York apartment in this story is not the one on Cornelia Street <3

***

Emma

The blonde woke to blinding light,streaming through glass windows that weren't her own.

Realising she had forgotten to close the curtains,Emma groaned and pulled the covers up over her head.

Taylor's apartment.

The events from the night before came rushing back and the photographer grimaced at the thought of it.

The blonde was fairly certain she wouldn't be able to look at a man the same way again,but being a lesbian and all she wasn't to concerned about getting that close with one again.

To her credit,Emma's terrible luck had resulted in some not so terrible outcomes.

She had met Taylor in person for the first time and had gotten to stay over at her apartment.

They had an incredible evening together,despite her few small breakdowns and everything seemed to be looking up a bit.

Im so glad to have a friend like her.

Realising that she would not be getting back to sleep again,the blonde got out of bed and took a quick shower.

While drying her hair she put on the black sweat pants from the previous night and a white long sleeve that she had borrowed from Taylor's cupboard.

Opening the door to the guest room as quietly as possible,the blonde snuck through the apartment towards the kitchen.

Opening up a few random cupboards and draws she silently rolled her eyes,naturally Taylor's kitchen was practically deserted of all food.

"I guess we are eating out this morning." Emma chuckled to herself,as she began gathering the items and ingredients necessary to make iced-coffee.

Once her drink had been made,the blonde opened SnapChat. A cheeky idea having formed in her mind.

Setting her phone camera on a timer,Emma grabbed the coffee and took a sip just as a photo was taken.

Adjusting the lighting slightly she clicked on Taylor's name and hit send.

To Emma's delight,Taylor's response came back in under ten minutes.