➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

A/N- Hiiiiiiii (This is my last week before finals 😭 so enjoy while I enjoy my last non stressful post.)

***

Emma

The photographer couldn't believe what she had just heard.

As she stared up into Taylor's watery blue eyes her heart and mind raced.

Yes...say yes.

She wanted to say yes. Everything in her was screaming say yes...so why couldn't she?

You're scared.

"Tay..." Emma's eyes shone with unspoken thoughts. "I want to...I would love nothing more,but..."

"But?" Taylor's voice hitched and fear became evident in her face as she braced herself for the worse.

"Your career,your family,the public...Taylor your life is going to be turned upside if we make that jump."

"I don't care sweetheart." The singer's expression was so honest,so open and so vulnerable. "About any of it."

"I do!" The younger blonde's voice broke "I can't be your downfall,you have come so far...dating me would have to be a secret and if that secret got out your career could be shattered. I will not do that to you."

"Okay..."

The photographer looked at her confused. "Okay?"

"I guess that's that then." Taylor pulled away slowly. As she turned away from her Emma could feel her heart breaking. "You've made your decision Em...I respect that."

What the hell are you doing Quinn?

You love her.

She wants this...she would haven't asked if she didn't know the risks.

Don't push away the person you love.

You aren't going to fuck this up...its a good thing.

"No no wait!" She grabbed her arm and pulled the singer back to face her.

"Emma please." Taylor's voice was hard and stiff,but her eyes showed exactly what she was feeling.

You love her.

The photographer's fears could be absolutely damned. She wasn't going to let her go.

No.

She wasn't going to let the woman she was absolutely head over heels for go. Not this time,they had come to far.

Emma reached up and gently wrapped her arms around Taylors neck,relieved that she didn't try and pull away. "Yes."

"What?" Now it was Taylor's turn to be confused.

The younger blonde lifted herself up onto the tips of her toes so their noses were practically touching.

"Yes Taylor...I will be your girlfriend."

"But...I thought?"

"Fears be dammed." Emma met her eyes. "I have never felt this way about anyone else ever and I am an idiot for letting my thoughts make me doubt it."

Hope filled Taylor's face. "So...thats a yes?"

"Absolutely." Emma leaned forward and connected their lips kissing her softly and slowly,insuring she poured her heart and soul into what she wanted to be a wordless promise. "I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend Taylor." She whispered once she pulled away.