Successful recovery

It's been a few weeks since I was released from the hospital. It was a long recovery process but with Leah helping me through it didn't feel as long. Her pre season training started but she asked for the time off until I had recovered. I insisted she go but she was adamant she wanted to wait and I wasn't complaining.

I was going back to work tomorrow, I hadn't really been looking into Stone yet, I wanted to be ready if I found anything and running about still healing from a bullet wound wasn't ideal.

Today was Leah's first training session so I was home waiting for her on the sofa with Holly. My phone started to ring and I looked at the caller ID. Paul. 2 guesses what this is about.

"Hey Paul", I said after picking up, "hey Y/N, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing".

"Yea I'm good, fully recovered, I'll be back in work tomorrow", I replied. "That's good to hear, I just wanted to let you know that if you want to be looking into your fathers case and trying to find James Stone outside of work, I want to help, your father was a good friend of mine and I want nothing more than to find Stone", he expressed which I was kind of shocked to hear.

"Thank you sir, it was my plan and I could use another pair of eyes", I said, thankful he was offering his help. We ended the call and Leah through the door.

"I have a question", she said out loud pacing the room.

"Leah chill", I laughed, "what's up?".

"Move in with me, I mean you already live here most of the time and we can move to y-", I cut her off with a soft kiss to her lips. "I would love that", I said pecking her lips again as she let out a sigh of relief.

We spent the next few weeks moving my stuff gradually into Leah's house, we redecorated slightly as Leah wanted this to feel like my home just as much as she does. Home. Our home. This all feels like a dream.

Watching Leah redecorate the house and asking me over and over again if it looks okay made my heart swell. She's it for me, I can't imagine being with anyone else.

I was excited to be moving in with Leah, but the fear that James would figure out where she lived too and try to use her to get to me was enough to make my blood boil. Knowing he's out there but not knowing when he's going to make an appearance puts me on edge, I want this nightmare to be over with already.

6 months later:
Me and Leah have been together for a little over a year now and it's been amazing, getting to live with her, fall asleep and wake up beside her has been a dream.

Still no leads on Stone and we were starting to get irritated, after I killed his brother he's going to want revenge sooner or later. I was sitting in the little study room Leah made up for me when I moved in, one of the many many reasons I love her is how thoughtful she is. I was having a look through James' file for the 100th time in the last few months, hoping I'm going to see something I didn't before.

I felt Leah's presence behind me as she slid her hands over my shoulders and rested them on my chest, "you should take a break", she whispered into my ear, nibbling at the lobe sending a shiver down my spine.

"Give me another hour", I breathed out, trying to ignore her breath tickling my neck. "Are you sure", she said as she walked around to stand in front of me, stepping forward and pulling me up from the chair. "Leah I need to work", I whispered as she started to remove my top leaving me in my bra, my actions completely contradicting my words.

"No, you need to destress, I can help", she muttered as she began to kiss and suck at my neck, finding my weak spot easily making me let out a moan. I couldn't take it anymore, pushing my lips onto Leah's as we both tried to dominate the kiss, me failing as her tongue explored my mouth.

I felt Leah's hand explore my body as mine were tugging at her hair pulling her as close as possible. She picked me up by my thighs, her hands moving to my bum as she gave it a squeeze as I started to whimper, needing some sort of friction on my centre as I rubbed myself against her.

She removed one of her hands and used it to throw all the files on the floor, neither of us caring for the mess, only caring about the burning sensation in our stomachs. She laid me down on the table making me gasp and arch my back at the coldness of the table. She removed my trousers and underwear in one pull, the cold air hitting my dripping centre.

"I want to feel you", I breathed out, wanting Leah to remove her clothes. She slowly started to remove her clothes making me whimper, she knew exactly what she was doing and the feeling between my legs was becoming stronger.

"Hurry up and fuck me", I groaned out becoming agitated, Leah's eyes darkening at my words. She dropped to her knees and immediately started to suck on my clit, easily slipping one finger into my entrance with how wet I was making me let out uncontrollable moans.

"I want to try something", she said with a deep voice turning me the fuck on, taking her mouth away from my clit but adding another finger still pumping in and out of me at a slow pace, "Leah, if it makes me cum, I don't care, just don't stop", I whined out feeling close to the edge until Leah suddenly stopped.

"I'm not feeling destressed Leah, what the fuck was that for, I was close", I whined out feeling frustrated. She quickly pulled me up to the desk with a glint in her eye, oops, think I pissed her off. She lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom throwing me onto the bed, her dominate side was my favourite side.

"You remember that conversation we had a few weeks ago about spicing up sex", Leah said as she walked around our room, gliding her finger across the drawers until she stopped and pulled one out. If it was possible, I think her words made me even more wet, I knew exactly what conversation she was talking about and so did she.

And that's when I saw it, she pulled out long and thick purple strap making me incredibly nervous and excited at the same time. She secured it round her hips and walked over to me, sitting in between my legs and hovering over me as I felt the tip briefly touch my clit making me moan.

She reached her hand up to my cheek caressing it slowly, "if you want me to stop, safe word is red, okay?", she said softly, her dominant side subsiding for a brief moment before I nodded my hide and it was back.

She used my wetness to lube up the toy and I know there was enough down there to do that. She gently inserted the toy bit by bit, letting me get used to the size before she started to move.

"You can move", I breathed out as Leah started to move her hips back and forth, slowly the pain started to turn to pleasure as I started to meet her thrusts.

"Harder Leah, please", I moaned out as she increased her pace to an animalistic one and the moans leaving both our mouths were nothing short of pornographic. She moved her head down and starting to kiss and suck at my breasts, the pleasure feeling immense and I could feel that familiar knot forming in my stomach as my walls tightened around the toy.

Leah reached her free hand up to squeeze my neck, kissing me sloppily as she was close to the edge too, and after a few more thrusts, we were both falling over the edge as Leah removed her hand from my neck and starting rubbing my clit fast, prolonging my orgasm and the feeling of her fingers and the strap made me do something I haven't done before. Holy shit, I actually squirted. "Fuck baby, you're so hot", she said as she thrust a few more times, still working her fingers on my clit making me squirt again.

"Fucking hell Leah", I moaned out, legs still shaking and my centre still very much sensitive as I closed my eyes trying to regain my breath. Leah removed the strap and walked into the bathroom, coming out with a wet cloth and cleaning me up gently. "Are you okay?", she asked, "yea, I feel amazing", I breathed out. She threw the cloth on the floor and crawled up my body to give me a kiss. I could feel her still hovering over me and when I opened my eyes she was looking down my body, realising what she was looking at I used my hand to move her face to look at mine.

"Sorry", she smiled, "it's okay, I'm here", I said stroking her cheek.

"I know, it just reminds me how I almost lost you, and how I still have you, so it's a good reminder", she smiled as she pecked my lips and we cuddled into each other falling asleep quickly.