Time off

"Let me get those Y/N/N", Leah said as I went to grab the bags from the rental car. She hasn't made me lift a finger because of the baby.

"I can handle a few bags Le", I huffed as I picked them up anyway. She just sighed at my stubbornness and the 2 of us walked into the villa.

"Drink this", she said handing me a bottle of water. I rolled my eyes but drunk it nonetheless.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, you need to stay hydrated", Leah huffed as I finished drinking the water.

"I know", I groaned as I walked upstairs to run myself a bath. I sighed to myself, regretting the attitude I gave Leah. I let the bath run as I walked back downstairs and seen her cooking dinner in the kitchen. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry", I mumbled into her shoulder as she turned around and wrapped her arms around me.

"It's okay", she said kissing my forehead.

"It's not, I know you're just looking after me, after us", I said placing a kiss on her lips.

"It's crazy that you're growing a person in here", Leah laughed amazed as she placed her hands on my stomach.

"I know", I whispered wrapping my arms around her neck. "I love you".

"I love you too", she whispered placing her forehead against mine.

"Now I'm starving so get back to whatever it was you were cooking", I said patting her chest making her laugh.

"As you wish", she said jokingly rolling her eyes as she turned back around. I walked back up to the bath and turned it off. I stripped out of my clothes, tying my hair into a bun and getting in the bath. I relaxed into it and stayed in there for a while until Leah called that dinner was ready. I got out and dried myself before throwing on shorts and a vest and walked downstairs.

"I thought we could eat outside", she said pecking my lips as we walked outside and sat down. The sun had started to set and the view was amazing.

"Thank you for dinner", I said smiling at her as we both began to eat.

"I'm going to talk to Jonas and see if I can get some time off in November and the start of December", Leah said casually.

"Absolutely not", I said shaking my head as Leah looked at me.

"You're going to be heavily pregnant, I want to be there for you", Leah said confused. I pushed out my chair and walked over to sit in her lap.

"I know, but as your wife", I said cheekily making her grin, "I'm not letting you take time off of football. I'll still see you a lot of the time Le, don't worry so much. Plus Amanda and my mum will be round all the time, actually I'm pretty sure everyone will be once they find out the news", I said laughing as Leah buried her head in my chest and placed her hand on my stomach.

"You're sure?", she asked.

"I'm very sure", I said kissing her head.

"Alright, but if anything happens, you call me", she said sternly.

"I will, but we don't have to worry about that now, it's a long way away", I said stroking her hair. I leaned into her chest as she kept one hand on my stomach and the other on the small of my back. We both watched the sunset in peace, enjoying the silence.

"Are you going to tell everyone when we're back?", I asked breaking the silence.

"What about if we tell them after your 12 week scan?", Leah suggested, "then we can show them the picture", she said kissing my shoulder.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect", I said placing a kiss on her lips. The kiss turned needy and passionate as I adjusted my place on her lap so I was straddling her. I placed my hands on the back of her neck, gripping at her hair as she moved her hands to my ass. I moaned into her mouth as her tongue met mine.

"Please", I whined as I started to grind my hips into her. She kissed me harder as her hand found it's way into my shorts making me moan. She rubbed me through my underwear before pushing them to the side. She swiftly pushed 2 fingers into me as I broke the kiss and through my head back. I started to move my hips as Leah pulled down my top and attached her mouth to my left breast. She continued working me to my high as she moved to the right breast and showed it the same attention.

"Oh my god", I moaned biting my lip as as the movement of my hips became sloppy. Leah used her thumb to apply pressure to my clit and I was soon falling over the edge, Leah's name falling from my lips as she helped me ride out my high before pulling out her fingers. I grabbed that hand and brought it up to my lips and sucked her fingers clean while maintaining eye contact.

"Fuck me", I breathed out as Leah smirked up at me.

"Again?", she teased as I slapped her chest.

"Definitely again, I just need to get my breath back", I smirked at her as I wrapped my arms around her neck and cuddled into her as she ran her hands up and down my back. After I caught my breath back, we spent the rest of the night pleasuring each other until we eventually passed out.