Parenthood

Leah's POV:
It's no secret that me and Y/N have been absolutely exhausted with Mackenzie, though I wouldn't have it any other way and I know this is normal, plus Ava has been great too and helping us where she could.

Y/N/N was currently sitting on my lap and I had my arms wrapped around her waist. We were playing a game of most likely to with the girls which was very amusing.

"Who's most likely to end up in jail", Caitlin said as we all pointed to Katie and she let out a scoff.

"Yeah whatever", Katie mumbled making us laugh. Throughout the game I placed a few comforting kisses on Y/N/Ns shoulder as she ran her fingers up and down my arm.

"Who's most likely to give someone food poisoning?", Ava smirked as I rolled my eyes and everyone pointed at me.

"I haven't given anyone food poisoning", I defended myself.

"Not yet", Beth piped up as I flipped her off.

"Who's most likely to get thrown out of a club?", I said as everyone pointed between Y/N/N, Katie, Beth, and Em. They all just shrugged in agreement, knowing they're usually the ones who end up being the most drunk. We continued the game until the baby monitor went off and we could hear Mackenzies cries. Y/N/N stood up from my lap as I went to protest.

"I'll get her, I'll be back in a minute", she said pecking my lips as she went upstairs.

"Is she getting Mackenzie?", Alessia asked excited as the rest of the girls let out squeals. I rolled my eyes jokingly as Ava pretended to be offended.

"Oh I see how it is now, guess I'll just go fuck myself", Ava said dramatically.

"Language", I scolded.

"Aw is someone jealous", Jen teased as she ruffled Ava's hair. She protested before a few of the other girls did the same making Ava groan.

"Oh my god", Beth squealed as Y/N/N walked in with Mackenzie in her arms.

"Can I?", Beth asked as Y/N/N nodded and gently put Mackenzie in Beth's arms. We both watched the girls take turns in holding Mackenzie, our hearts swelling at how loved she is by everyone. I noticed Y/N/N yawn again as I pulled her onto my chest and she snuggled into me.

"You can sleep baby", I whispered to her and when I got no response, I noticed she was already asleep. Mackenzie started to fuss as I realised she was hungry. Y/N/N made sure to always have bottles of breast milk ready so I was able to feed Mackenzie as well, she wanted me to feel as included as possible.

"She's hungry, there's bottles in the kitchen", I said quietly as Em went into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle and giving it to Viv who was currently holding Mackenzie. I ran my fingers through Y/N/Ns hair as I watched all the girls lovingly looking down at Mackenzie.

"Parenthood really takes it out of you then?", Em said quietly as she sat down beside me and looked at Y/N/N.

"Yeah, but we love it, we love Ava and we love Mackenzie, we wouldn't have it any other way", I said kissing Y/N/Ns head as arm smiled at me.

"Thank you for making her so happy", Em said to me gratefully.

"If I make her half as happy as she makes me, then I'd say I'm doing a decent job", I laughed.

"You're doing an amazing job Leah", Em said giving my shoulder a squeeze, "and if you 2 ever need a night to yourselves, me and Lia would be happy to babysit, just look at her", Em said tilting her head as I looked over to Lia who was cooing at Mackenzie as Viv burped her.

"Thanks Em, we're definitely gonna take you up on that", I said gratefully as she gave me a smile and walked over to the rest of the girls. They all eventually left they seen how tired I was and how Y/N/N was passed out on my chest. Ava picked Mackenzie up and took her upstairs to her cot as she let us 2 sleep on the sofa. And god did we need it.