Five-Year Relationship, Three-Year Practice

After a moment, Qian Wei gets out of his embrace and ask why he said that he didn't know how to skate. He says he was just messing with her as he wanted to know how good she was at roller skating. She pushes him over to be right next to Mo Zi Xin and says she'll have the bubbles blowing around them. He insists on guiding (pushing) her around the rink as the bubble gun goes off. Meanwhile, I'm thinking about the hazards of soapy bubbles on a skating rink. lol 

Qian Wei overhears her brother's conversation with someone about the lockers being rigged. So when Mo Zi Xin asks Qian Chuan to skate with her, Qian Wei uses a hairpin to pick the lock. Lu Xun tries to stop her but then all of the locker doors suddenly open and a bunch of balloons start flying out. He teases her for preparing a surprise for him, so the two start arguing and Qian Wei pelts balloons at him. Qian Chuan comes over to angrily to yell at his sister for ruining his surprise for Mo Zi Xin. The three then start throwing balloons at each other as Mo Zi Xin just watches nearby.

Afterwards, Qian Wei sends her brother off in a cab in an effort to force Lu Xun to keep Mo Zi Xin company. Mo Zi Xin says her chauffeur is here and Qian Wei tries to get him to go with her but he refuses to go. The two continue arguing about the Student Council election and he even says that he's only friends with Mo Zi Xin and has no idea why she's insisting on pushing them together. She makes a bet with him - if she wins then he has to follow her instructions on pursuing Mo Zi Xin. And if he wins, he can do whatever he wants. Mo Zi Xin isn't actually getting into a car but walking by her house which appears to be sealed and has a "for sale" sign out front. 

Qian Wei has several proposals for the Student Council to consider: Campus Bike Rental, Self-Service Power Bank Rental, and Poor Student Aid Institutional Reform. Liu Shi Yin notices the last one as being something related to Li Chong Wen, so Qian Wei writes in Lu Xun's name instead of her own. She then asks Li Shi Yun to submit the proposals for her. After Lu Xun submits his, Liu Shi Yun sneaks in the Poor Student Aid with Lu Xun's name and removes the original one submitted by him. She gives an update to Qian Wei outside of the bathroom, which is overheard by Lu Xun. The next day, the only proposal submitted by Lu Xun is Umbrella Rental (one guess as to why he suggested this...), and the rest are credited as hers. 

The new members of the Student Council are announced which include Qian Wei and Lu Xun. While they're getting their group photo taken on stage, Qian Wei has Lu Xun lean over to ask him about being speechless about being defeated. He admits that she won and he lost. She then mutters that she never expected him to admit defeat. 

He looks at her to ask what she said as he couldn't hear her. Suddenly the other students move closer for the photo and the two end up sharing an accidental kiss! The crowd goes wild and Qian Wei acts as if nothing happened, while Lu Xun stands there touching his lips for a moment.

Meanwhile, Li Chong Wen is making a storm glass with the inscription, "When I looked back, you were the sun and the rain”. When he gives it to Qian Wei, he tells her that she said that she likes to be in the rain. He admits that it's not that he must use an umbrella when it's raining. The most important thing is the person beside him when it's raining. He tells her that this is a thank you gift for what she did at the restaurant and for the Poor Student Aid Institutional Reform proposal. She says it's good that the proposal helped him out but she didn't create it just for him and she didn't do much at the restaurant. She rejects his gift and tells him that she avoids him because she understands him. He asks why. She tells him that he wants to be a good lawyer but then he realizes that justice can't turn into cash. In the future, he'll turn into the person he hates the most - a selfish person, who would rather enjoy the food of a rich person's banquet than give the poor a pound of rice. Li Chong Wen doesn't believe it would happen. Qian Wei tells him that everyone dreams of being a good lawyer. But their dreams shouldn't be like this storm glass. Everyone has moments when they feel vulnerable but not them. They have to be stable and strong all the time so they can provide shelter to people who are facing difficulties. Those who practice law must end conflicts and do away with crimes. She also tells him to remember to use his so-called "professional ethics" and "procedural justice" to forgive himself. He tells her to remember that he, Li Chong Wen, will never do that. It turns out that Lu Xun has been listening to this conversation from the doorway. Li Chong Wen shoves the storm glass into her hands and says that no matter what, he still needs to thank her. He leaves and passes by Lu Xun at the door. 

Lu Xun tells her that it seems that she won't need the umbrella service in the future. She goes to leave but he asks her if she put his name on her proposal to avoid any suspicion. She admits that she just wanted to avoid any unnecessary misunderstandings. He brings up the ginger tea, a storm glass and a meal - is there a misunderstanding on his part? He tells her it's okay for her to be in a relationship at this age. She tells him that she's only focusing on her career and how to earn money. He asks if she doesn't want to be in a relationship, and she replies that it'll drain them of their money. She doesn't have such worldly desires before she becomes successful in her career. He then says to forget about the date then, and she says he has to ask out Mo Zi Xin. He says didn't she just say relationships are a waste of money? She says it's his money, so why would she care?

The next day, Lu Xun and Qian Wei meet up at Life is Not Bitter Dessert Shop. He looks over her notebook with her detailed notes on dating for him, and he wonders if she’s using this as an excuse to date him. She wonders why he said he’s not interested in going out on dates but he’s taking this more seriously than law lessons. These two. lol 

Two lattes arrive at their table and Qian Wei tells him to make sure to order Mo Zi Xin a latte so when she takes a sip there will be foam on her lips. And then he can use his hand to wipe away the foam on her lips. She demonstrates for him by sipping her latte and he immediately reaches over to wipe the foam off of her lips. She's astonished as to how quickly he understood that. His expressions here are just the best. Hehe. He tells her that it's outdated but then he takes a sip of his latte and tells her to wipe it off his lips. She shoves a napkin onto his mouth and says it looks like he is foaming at the mouth. He just laughs at this. Next, she takes him to the batting cages, where he complains about doing this as he has no interest. She says he needs to win her over with his charm. He says Mo Zi Xin wouldn't know how to do this - and Qian Wei says if she did then he won't get to teach her. Qian Wei ends up having to teach him, as he's quite awful at it. He asks how she's so good at it. She recalls that in the future, she used to go to the batting cages as a way of letting off steam - and had imagined that she was whacking the bat at Lu Xun's head. She starts laughing maniacally. XD He smacks her on the neck to get her to snap out of it. She continues forcing him to practice.

Finally, they end up at a bakery where they need to make a cake. She explains that as it’s an intimate process, so when Mo Zi Xin returns home later with a slice of the cake they made together, imagine how happy she'll be when tastes it. She then says that she’ll show him how but her cake is a failure - it's quite burnt. So they make a second one, and his cake turns out perfect. Then they frost and decorate it. She tastes a slice of cake and ends up with frosting on her lips and he wipes it off with one hand and then smears more frosting on her face with his other hand. XD The two end up chasing each other around the bakery, threatening to put more frosting on each other. 

This entire day, Qian Wei had asked Liu Shi Yun distract Qian Chuan from pursuing Mo Zi Xin, which she achieves by insisting on having her swim lesson today, May 20. So specific. Mo Zi Xin returns to the dorm room that evening and Qian Wei quickly mentions that Lu Xun did a lot of preparation to date her today. Mo Zi Xin replies that she and Lu Xun are only friends. She tells them to stop misunderstanding them as she doesn't want him to be awkward around her in the future. The two girls assume that she rejected him. However, she still clutches at her crystal necklace. 

Later, Lu Xun texts Qian Wei saying that he didn't succeed. She replies that she'll see him at the dessert shop tomorrow. Mo Zi Xin is crying in bed and rubbing the crystal necklace. And a sleeping Liu Shi Yun is muttering about Tang Lu. 

The next day, Lu Xun tells Qian Wei that he and Mo Zi Xin are just friends. Then he asks her to stop being their matchmaker. She says that's impossible as her plan was perfect. I think it was perfect but his target is someone else. He sighs and tells her that when two people are not fated to be together, it's useless even if you force them. She tells him to not be sad and that she'll treat him to whatever he wants at this dessert shop today. He says it sounds like she's fallen out of love often, and she says not exactly. It's just whenever she would lose to a particular person, she'd come to this dessert shop. He starts looking sad and so she feeds him some dessert. He accepts this with a hint of a smile. I think he’s getting what he wants now - her attention.