The Cursed Get-Together

The group end up playing the Werewolf card game but with alcohol. (You have to suss out who the werewolf is, and the game goes on for several rounds until either the villagers win or the werewolves win.) Qian Wei ends up having to drink for several rounds because Lu Xun keeps picking on her. Li Chong Wen furtively pours out a bottle of alcohol and replaces it with water and later pours a glass for Qian Wei. But he's caught by the moderator. He volunteers to drink for her but the moderator declares that they both need to drink for breaking the rules. At this point, Lu Xun reaches over and drinks the beer for her as Li Chong Wen drinks his.

Afterwards, Li Chong Wen ends up with a stomach ache and Qian Wei offers to make him red date and peanut soup. Lu Xun volunteers to make it and even feeds Li Chong Wen himself much to Qian Wei's great amusement. XD (~13:23) The CP really is LX + LCW, haha. Li Chong Wen asks how she knew that he drank this soup for his stomachache. In the past, she used to make it for him whenever he had stomachaches, especially during their lean years at their firm, Chong Wei. She only says that she's a prophet.

It’s late at night and with Qian Chuan's help, Liu Shi Yun confesses to Tang Lu by giving him a set of acupuncture needles and asks if she can be his acupuncture rat forever. He holds her hand and tells her that he shouldn't let a girl confess first and admits that he likes her, too. He kisses her on the forehead. Later, Qian Chuan confesses to Mo Zi Xin but she rejects him. It's not due to his lack of effort, but she's actually heartbroken and until she's healed she can't like anyone else. She also values her friendship with Qian Wei and doesn't want to hurt her in the process. Liu Shi Yun consoles him over beers.

Meanwhile, Qian Wei wakes up to a playful puppy and realizes that she's having some type of allergic reaction to it as she has red spots on her arms. She looks for her brother in his room but wakes up Lu Xun instead. She discovers that Liu Shi Yun, Tang Lu and Qian Chuan are all missing. She starts freaking out about Lu Xun missing his chance with Mo Zi Xin. He's actually more concerned about taking her to the hospital. At the hospital, Qian Wei is happy to find out that Qian Chuan was rejected by Mo Zi Xin. The doctor tells her that she didn't have an allergic reaction but they're flea bites. She's prescribed an ointment and Qian Wei asks if the doctor can apply it to her back for her. The doctor tells her to ask her boyfriend, and Lu Xun quickly leaves to get the prescription filled. The doctor comments that her boyfriend is handsome and considerate as he didn't look at his phone the entire time. He's so devoted to her, so cherish him well. Qian Wei says he's not her boyfriend, just a classmate. The doctor replies that he must have a crush on her then. 

On their walk back to their homestay, Qian Wei starts scratching her arms so Lu Xun piggybacks her so she can't scratch her arms as easily. She's realizing he's more loyal and reliable than he appears on the surface. She asks him if she's heavy. He says, to him, the weight is just right. The doctor's words are ringing in her head so she asks if he has a crush on her. He recalls their previous conversation about dating being a waste of money, and she has no interest in it, so he says no. These two. She asks if there's anything he wants as repayment for tonight and he says xing xing (star) but she hears Xin Xin (as in Mo Zi Xin). So she agrees to take care of it for him. 

Back in school, Qian Wei decides to submit a paper for publication in the “Legality Vision”, so she adds "6. Snatch Compete fairly for paper publication opportunity" to her journal. Back then, Lu Xun had been the only one to submit a paper and had been offered an internship due to the exposure. 

Wang Ruo Gu, a visiting professor and well-known lawyer is their guest speaker today. Qian Wei mutters that his name Ruo Gu means modesty, but he's actually sanctimonious. He also offers the class a chance at a potential job opportunity at his company. The students are split up into teams of twelve, to run a legal aid awareness clinic in different neighborhoods. 

To her chagrin, Li Chong Wen ends up assigned to the same neighborhood as her, and he even brings her breakfast. The public flock to the guys' tables but avoid approaching any of the girls' tables. Li Chong Wen diverts some of the people to hers, by praising her as the class president of 2011 class, her attentiveness, experience in social practice, and ability to achieve results with minimal time.