You and I Were in a Dream

He remembers when she purchased the pair of silver pigs for her parents' anniversary. And he knows she doesn't like extravagant things so he got her the pair of golden pigs as he remembered that she said they would retain their value. So with this pair of golden pigs, he's sure they'll have a golden wedding in the future. She's crying and laughing at the same time, and then she hugs him. She thinks, “You were originally someone outside of my plan in my second life. I can't be sure that the future Lu Xun loves me. And I can't be sure that I could keep holding you in my arms just like this moment. So what? The current moment is the most important.” She suddenly asks him to help her tie red thread on her ring. So they end up on the couch as he’s tying the thread around the ring. 

QW: I promise you. Even if fate wants to separate us, I will surely be together with you even if it means that I have to put everything I have on the line. 

LX: What are you talking about? Do you think you can escape from my grasp? I've tied the rings together. You won't be able to escape from my grasp. You, Qian Wei, are mine now. Do you remember that?

QW: No, I...Listen, this doesn't count. If you want to propose to me, you should make an official proposal in the future. 

LX with a little smirk: That's impossible. Qian Wei, you were the one who proposed to me. And I accepted your proposal out of pity. Ha. Do you feel me?

QW protests: Wait! That's not what I meant! 

LX: What do you mean then??

QW: That's not what I meant! 

LX: That's what you meant. 

QW: I just told you to tie the rings together. That's not what I meant! He's smiling at her. You can't just do that! 

He cups her face and goes to kiss her, but suddenly there’s lightning and rain. He says it’s raining, instead of snowing during Christmas. She recalls their conversation about “the next time it rains…” She looks at him and clears her throat, and he says that that’s not what he meant. She asks what if that was her intention? He asks if she meant driving, so she goes along with that. But then he suddenly grabs her and pushes her down for a kiss, and they’re together on the couch for some time…

Qian Wei's first client shows up but then she changes her mind and goes to leave. Qian Wei convinces her to stay and chat since she's already here. Our couple have their bags swapped, and Lu Xun realizes that he has her bag as he's looking for a book. The woman has a copyright infringement case against her boyfriend. He took her character designs for his video game which he just sold. Qian Wei asks her which is more important to her: her drawings or him? The woman decides to not sue him. Qian Wei tells her that it's best to settle out of court anyway. The woman gets up to leave but drops some of her belongings. Qian Wei helps her pick up the documents and asks if she's Sheng Kai. Her boyfriend is Ma Lun and he owns Morris. She asks her if she's sure that she's really decided. If she doesn't fight for her copyright, she'll stand to lose any future profits from this game. Sheng Kai tells her they're already unrelated now, what's the use of taking the money? She realizes that this might be the breakthrough for Morris' case, as Sheng Kai might still possess the early sketches of the video game characters. But she's decided to stay here, yet there are so many loose ends to tie up in 2022. She thinks about the caseload, how Lu Xun's in trouble, and her mother who has lost her father and her. She wonders if she's making the right decision for choosing to stay in this world? Is she being too selfish?

Lu Xun is looking for a book but knocks down Qian Wei’s journal, and the open page catches his eye. He then starts flipping through Qian Wei's journal and laughs at the first page;

Mission #1: Turn the tide against the wind. Steal Lu Xun's life experience. Screenwriter: Qian Wei. 

Mission #2: Optimize Dad's health. Stop Dad from dying of leukemia.