"Leukemia, Go Away"

Qian Wei wants to create a public legal aid platform (an idea that wasn't ever supported by Li Chong Wen). She wants to help the public, even with trivial matters, so fairness and justice isn't swallowed up by ignorance, and Lu Xun is supportive.

Eventually Qian Wei, with headphones on, falls asleep and her head ends up on Lu Xun's shoulder. He looks over and then removes one of the headphones so they're sharing her music. He's smiling about this. Aww.

With Qian Chuan's help, Liu Shi Yun gets ready for her first date with Tang Lu. She shows up in a white dress (so unlike her) and her long hair has now been straightened. They're at a western cuisine restaurant, but they're interrupted by the smell of luosifen (her favorite food) and Tang Lu makes sure it's known that he loathes it. He describes the process of bamboo shoot fermentation and compares the smell to human poop. He haughtily tells her that he won't allow his girlfriend to consume a lowly dish like that. Afterwards she won't let him send her home, as she's actually still starving after their expensive but tiny-portioned meal. She ends up joining Qian Chuan and his friends for luosifen, but of course the soup splatters onto her white dress. 

Later, Qian Wei and Liu Shi Yun see Lu Xun waiting in line to buy couples’ tickets for the Rene Liu concert. If after ten years, couples who still hold their tickets will be refunded the full value. Mo Zi Xin joins him, to give him a pair of tickets, and the girls assume that the two are going together. The girls walk away, and Lu Xun happens to see them and just watches her go. He's thinking about Qian Wei sleeping on his shoulder on the bus. They had been listening to Rene Liu's "We Are Not Together".

This time, for her wishing bottle, Qian Wei only folds up the blank piece of paper. She then receives a call from her mother telling her that they're going to the hospital due to a bicycle accident. Her mother has sustained a leg injury and her father is fine except for a nosebleed and a slight fever. She orders her mother to get her father tested for platelet count and bone marrow. Qian Wei and Lu Xun are unable to hail a cab so they hitch a ride on Li Chong Wen's bike. Look at the varying expressions here.

Qian Dad has been diagnosed with leukemia. Qian Wei assigns her brother to keep their mother company at home, while she stays in the hospital with their father. On their way back to campus, the street lights are all out on the stairs and Lu Xun carefully guides her down them as she's busy on the phone with her brother. Her brother admits that he's scared of losing their father. She tells him that their father will be fine but then she breaks down crying on the landing of the stairs, and she's consoled by Liu Shi Yun and Mo Zi Xin. 

Lu Xun and Qian Wei return to the hospital as her father tries to use a knife to pare apples for his wife but is severely reprimanded by the nurse as he could cause unnecessary bleeding. On another evening, her father goes missing and she finds him trying to escape the hospital to see her mother for their wedding anniversary. She orders Lu Xun to make him get down from the wall, and her father tells him to take her away, or to at least give him a good push. XD The solution: Video chat with Mom and Lu Xun at home, while Dad and Qian Wei stay at the hospital. 

Dad frets over the cold weather upsetting Mom's stomach and worries about not being able to make her Chinese yam porridge. During this chat, Qian Wei and Lu Xun exchange text messages and she thanks him for everything today. Off-camera, Lu Xun looks up how to make the yam porridge. 

The next day, to her surprise, Li Chong Wen waits in line in Qian Wei's stead for her father's ultrasound scan. To get the old ladies behind them to acquiesce to letting Qian Wei take his spot in line, he tells them that she's his girlfriend. 

At home, Lu Xun is making the porridge and his mother tells him that he should wear gloves for the yam as it'll make his hands itch. He says he doesn't have time and continues chopping. She wants to meet Qian Wei. Then she goes on about him getting married after graduation, having a baby and learning medicine together. He's had enough and finds a way to get rid of her.

LX speaking very fast:  
行行行  
见见见  
你现在能不能
别跟我说那些
我在这切东西 
万一我把手给切断了
怎么办
你早上起来牙都不刷
你就跑过来跟我说话
你赶紧先去收拾收拾
你收拾收拾

Translation:
Fine, fine. Can you please not talk about it right now? I'm cutting things here. What if I cut myself? You woke up and didn't even brush your teeth before you came to talk to me. You should go and wash your face.* End of translation*

To his shock, this earns him a hearty smack on the shoulder and a scolding for being naughty. Sassing one's mother usually earns a good beating. She tells him that he's being exactly like his father but she finally leaves him alone in the kitchen. He scratches his hands but happily continues cooking the porridge.

Qian Wei thanks Li Chong Wen for his earlier help. He tells her he's helping her as he can empathize with the loss of his own father. He's brought her a flash drive with a video recording of a teacher's lecture. Lu Xun sees their tête-à-tête and gives the porridge to the family but says it's from the cafeteria. Qian Wei returns to the room and sees her family enjoying her favorite porridge, and then she notices Lu Xun scratching his hands. Back then, someone had dropped off the same porridge from the cafeteria but she'd only seen the back of the person as they were leaving. She now realizes that he was the one who had made the porridge back then and now.