Dream Girl Pops Up Out of the Blue

Sheng Kai finds out that the tea plantation has survived as long as it has because Ma Lun has been secretly purchasing bulk tea leaves at a high price every year under someone else’s name. She then looks at the cake that they had left for her. It’s the post-credits scene from the game. She finally watches the actual post-credits scene and remembers their conversation back then about their future and this scene.

The next day, the foursome are on a hike, but Lu Xun keeps telling Qian Wei to get some rest. Qian Chuan gets upset that Lu Xun is being rude to his sister. The two argue but Lu Xun walks off ahead of them and Qian Wei isn’t far behind him. Liu Shi Yun tells Qian Chuan to stop meddling. She tells him that Lu Xun cares deeply about Qian Wei and ever since her discharge, she's been pursuing Lu Xun. Qian Chuan is confused and wonders if it's Stockholm syndrome. He then says he won't allow it. 

Lu Xun asks Qian Wei about her dream with her ex-boyfriend, and she asks if he's jealous. He says that he's not and was just merely showing concern. She then asks him if he's in love with her, which he denies. She starts walking backwards in front of him as they're talking and she suddenly trips and falls on the bridge. She notices the scenery is just like when she saw Lu Xun being attacked. She looks around and refuses his help, and yells at him to not touch her several times. Her brother suddenly runs up and tells him to stay away from his sister and then he punches Lu Xun in the face. Qian Wei realizes it was Qian Chuan punching him in her vision. Qian Chuan continues airing his grievances against Lu Xun: suppressing his sister, yet trying to win her heart and missing work because of him. Liu Shi Yan separates the two guys and yells at Qian Chuan for acting so rashly. She even pushes him to the ground as she yells at him to calm down. Lu Xun then piggybacks Qian Wei as she's injured her foot. She's reminded of when he carried her back from their hospital visit for the flea bites.

Lu Xun carrying Qian Wei is always a reality.
The best photo of these two, Liu Shi Yun and Qian Chuan!She asks him if she's heavy, and he gives her the same answer: “To him, the weight is just right.” She says didn't he ask who she was dating in her dream. He says whoever it is, he's sure it wasn't him. She says if he thinks that it's him, then it's him. He says no, and then stammers that he meant - They're interrupted by her phone. Sheng Kai has sent her the signed Power of Attorney. She hasn't forgiven Ma Lun but she's doing this to make herself feel better. Her final message for Ma Lun: She's moving away, and from today onwards, they're not related anymore. Qian Wei is ecstatic and joyfully beats on Lu Xun. He asks why is she beating him as they’ve succeeded. 

Lan He is unhappy with Li Chong Wen's failure in the Morris case. He admits that he failed but it's not due to Qian Wei. In the beginning, Lan He trusted no one in AES, except for him. So the company's paid off all of his debts, and he's worked on some great account ledgers for the company. He even went overseas with her when her brother sent her away. When they returned, she'd done everything to get him to this position. He says he'll go all out to help her gain a foothold and get her everything that belongs to her. He's been trying to fix this plaque with two dead birds and branches (her office is filled with taxidermy specimens) on her wall but it remains askew. He mentions that it's not that he's hanging it crooked, but the nail is. So he suggests leaving the piece sitting on the shelf so it's straight now. She tells him that Ruo Mei is now an abandoned piece, so get rid of it and get public opinion under control. He leaves to take care of this and then the specimen falls down behind her. Perhaps it’s all crooked.

Liu Shi Yun and Qian Chuan have a plank challenge. She wins by cheating - she sings in her off-tune way.

Qian Wei shows up to work and everyone seems sad. Lawyer Wu even tells her that it’s been nice working with her. He’s sooo dramatic. She asks Lu Xun what’s going on and he points her towards her computer. She looks at her NJE results - and she's passed!! They start throwing confetti and cheering, and Lu Xun even pulls her in for a hug. Lao Tao says look at them sharing an innocent friendship in the office. Sure…ha! Lao Tao announces two pieces of good news: Ruo Mei lost and Morris has signed a 10-year contract with Zhan Ying. And Qian Wei has passed her NJE, so she receives a present - her Trainee Solicitor badge! Lu Xun then give her a personal present - a cup of coffee. Lao Tao then mentions that Lu Xun has a big present for her, and Lu Xun makes the excuse that he has clients waiting for him and leaves. Lao Tao shows her Law Online, which is something that Lu Xun's been working on for the past year, and had asked him to keep it a secret.