The Wolf Finding Journey Has Started and The Wolf Finder is Stabbed

Qian Wei returns home and asks if he really went to see AES' representative or Wang Ruo Gu? She then asks if he's injured himself. Lu Xun admits that he didn't injure himself, but he won in the fight. She demands to know why he went there. He tells her as a professional lawyer, keeping secrets is his duty. She says fine, then she'll stay in his study and see if he has any other secrets he's keeping from her. She also says that lack of sense of security is common among women who are in love, so he can't say no. He says that he'll make sure she won't lack a sense of security and then looks at his phone. He says he's going to meet with a man, not a woman. She tells him that she doesn't care if he meets with a woman, but he must not meet with a man, especially not a group of men. He's confused. She goes on that if he insists on meeting with men, then she'll do it on his behalf.  He says it's fine for her to stay here as he doesn't have any secrets. But he wants to know why she's been on edge for the past few days. 

She finally tells him about her prophetic dreams during her brain scans, including the recent one about a crew member stabbing him. She's had these prophetic dreams twice already, and while the details in the dreams were different; a majority of the dreams become reality. He pats her on the head and apologizes for not giving her a sense of security. He then pulls out his wallet and hands it to her and says the password to every bank card in there is her university student card number. From now on, he'll keep all of his money in her accounts, and no matter where he goes or who he sees, he'll make sure to let her know beforehand.

Suddenly, they're interrupted by the doorbell ringing and they hear Lu Xun's mother asking him to open the door. He tells her that his parents were taking a walk nearby so he invited them here to check out his place. She scurries to hide in the closet (which has a semi-transparent door). He lets his parents in and his mother goes to the closet as she has winter clothes for him and wants to take his summer clothes. Lu Xun quickly tells her he'll handle it himself, not to bother with it, go drink some water, take a rest as he can take care of a trifle like this. His mother leaves and Lu Xun goes into the closet to put away the clothes but he's got Qian trapped between the mirror behind her and him. Once he's done putting away the clothes, he tries to kiss her but they're interrupted by his parents. His father asks why there's a woman's belongings here, as he's holding a pink toothbrush. Lu Xun claims it belongs to a cleaning lady. His mother then quietly opens the closet door, and his mother is pretty happy to see her son with a woman.

Lu Xun pretends to be upset that they've been busted. With a huge grin on his face, he then puts his arm around her and pulls her in close and introduces her to them as his girlfriend. Qian Wei nervously says hello and says that she didn't expect to see them. She's also trying to squirm away from him. His parents are happy to meet her. As they're leaving, his mother calls her daughter-in-law, and says if there's nothing else, they won't come here often. But then she turns around and tells Qian Wei that she has an unfulfilled wish - when they have children, to make sure they study medicine. Haha, every timeline! His parents then proceed to argue about this and Lu Xun tells them to go argue at home and ushers them out. After he closes the door after them, Qian Wei realizes that he planned this as they came by right after she returned. He says what a coincidence as his parents came at the right time. He says he needs to make sure she has enough sense of security. She tells him that he better think about this carefully as he hasn't visited her family and she'll do the same to him then. Lu Xun tells her that during her coma, he's already bonded with his mother and gleefully says she already treats him like her son. She reminds him to not forget about Qian Chuan, who doesn’t get along with him.

Qian Chuan goes to pick up food at Liu Shi Yun's luosifen shop and overhears two women talking about how not kissing after six months may lead to a breakup, as one woman thinks her boyfriend just doesn’t like her. Qian Chuan decides to use a drink bottle to ask Liu Shi Yun about kissing. When she finally discovers the message "Liu Shi Yun. Can we kiss?" on the bottle, she asks him why he's not just doing it and bothering to ask for her permission. He still doesn't kiss her and instead he just runs off to celebrate the fact that she said yes. She sighs and rolls her eyes at this.