Lu Xun's Love Rival is Young Lu Xun

Back at the cafe, Qian Wei is on a blind date which sounds more like a job interview, as the guy wants her to fill out some forms requiring answers for her GPA, test scores, allergies, etc. Lu Xun interrupts but only to answer the questions and even clarifies that he's only there as her boss. He then sits down at a nearby table and just watches. Qian Wei was hoping he'd tell her something else but he doesn't. So she proceeds to complete the forms. But then Lu Xun sees Li Chong Wen outside the cafe, carrying a white rectangular box, he quickly texts her that they've received a large case for Law Online and need to go back to the office. She glances at the phone but doesn’t respond. Instead she tells her date that he’s an ideal match for her as he’s young, good-looking and gainfully employed. She even suggests that they hang out more. When Li Chong Wen walks inside and spots her, Lu Xun is finally spurred into action by getting up from his table and interrupts her date a second time. 

LX: Qian Wei. I concede defeat.

QW: These are not the three words I want to hear. She looks at him and waits.

LX: ....I love you. Li Chong Wen is watching from the doorway. So, I concede defeat. You're the missing piece of my heart. Lu Xun pulls out two pieces of paper (wish and love letter) from his pocket and offers them to her. She continues looking at him. He sighs. The sign, the notice, the wishing bottle, they are all real. The puppy you won at the amusement park, I've raised it for ten years, relying on allergy pills. It was behind the door you didn't push open that night. She starts tearing up but she doesn’t say anything. I need you, never for work. Even if the hero in your dream wasn't me, that's fine. As long as you say yes, slowly, gradually, whether it's in reality or in a dream, at any time, I will become your hero, okay? 

QW (accepts the papers): Want to compete with my date? Sure. She gives him a mischievous smile. Fill in the forms first. He leans down to plant a kiss on her lips. When the kiss ends, she’s smiling up at him. Him conceding defeat is similar to the debate (chp 13). And the look she gives him signaling "I dare you to do something about this", is the best!

He grabs her hand and pulls her up from her seat. At the same time, her date stands up and starts protesting that she just said he was a good match, etc... He's only objecting now? lol Lu Xun tells him: "Xiong di, I hope you can understand one thing. Bronze and King are not on the same tier. So you two are not compatible. Wait, she's not considered a King." Qian Wei narrows her eyes at him. "At most, she's just Diamond. But Diamond still ranks higher than Bronze. Good luck." He leads away Qian Wei by the hand. She apologizes to the guy as she's leaving.

Watching them with tearful eyes, Li Chong Wen smiles and thinks, "Lu Xun. You finally got to her before me. I hope this is what Qian Wei wants." Before me? His box has everlasting flowers with a card that reads:
原來 
你不是我的玫瑰 
我只是途经了
你的绽放 
未来 
各自启程 
下次 
你一定要擁有 
永不用等的 
幸福!

It turns out, you are not my rose
I was just passing through your blossoming
The future set of journeys are separate
Next time, you must have happiness that you’ll never have to wait for!
She won't need to wait as Lu Xun's already waited.

Elsewhere, Qian Wei tries to press Lu Xun into telling her when he's had a secret crush on her and why he hasn't said anything, or else she's pushing him into the water. Seems like the right thing to do to a loved one. He says it's been ten years already. And then he asks the same of her. So she proceeds to give him a smattering of kisses all over his face instead. He then gives her a real kiss. 

LX's voiceover: Qian Wei, I like you so much. More than everything in the world. There is no Plan B. You are my only choice. Be good to me. Because I will make every effort to be good to you.