Lawyers End Disputes While Lawmakers Turn Public Away from Evil

Two kids show up at her table as they're fighting over a doll. Qian Wei asks them which is more important - their friendship or the doll. The kids reply at the same time - the doll and continue tugging on the doll. Li Chong Wen's solution is to get them two identical dolls from a claw machine. While they’re gone, Lu Xun calmly tells the kids about private property rights as he gives them one a paper peacock and the other a frog. The kids are peacefully hugging when Li Chong Wen and Qian Wei return with the dolls. Qian Wei notices Lu Xun's table is covered in various pieces of origami. He then gives her a special one - a pig.

During their lunch break, Li Chong Wen returns with a bunch of dolls from the claw machine, including the tiger kitten doll that Qian Wei had mentioned she liked. He's also brought her a milk tea drink. At this point, a jealous Lu Xun gets up from his seat and rudely snatches the drink from Li Chong Wen’s hand to have the first sip and then says that's it delicious and thanks him for knowing him so well. Just listen to his tone! Li Chong Wen removes his glasses to stare at him and then stands up to calmly tell him that Qian Wei missed her lunch earlier when she was with him at the claw machine, so that's why he brought back a milk tea for her. 

Lu Xun then offers the drink to Li Chong Wen, who looks like he's about to blow a fuse. He only calmly takes the drink and then takes a very large sip of the drink while making direct eye contact with Lu Xun. LMAO! Everyone is watching at this point. Lu Xun then gives him a thumbs up for enjoying himself. Qian Wei shakes her head at this and says "Here comes another odd couple. I ship them. Fate is wonderful." Me, too! XD Li Chong Wen continues sucking on the straw enthusiastically. Liu Shi Yun senses the weird tension and tells everyone that the break is over and they should return soon. Everyone leaves except for the two guys. Li Chong Wen continues sucking on that straw until the cup is empty. Lu Xun pleasantly says that he'll treat him next time but then loses his smile completely when he turns to leave. Once Lu Xun leaves, Li Chong Wen starts coughing from essentially inhaling this drink. Haha!

An old woman shows up at Qian Wei's table and says that she's missing a bunch of cash. Inside the envelope, Qian Wei finds notes that say she's saving money for her grandson. Her grandson shows up to take her home and Qian Wei recognizes him. In the past, the police had found 30,000 RMB in the grandson's backpack. Due to the large sum of cash, he was then taken to the police station, and the woman didn't believe that her good grandson would steal from her. At that time, Qian Wei had seen all the handwritten notes fall out of the grandson's backpack. 

She asks Lu Xun to distract the woman first, and then she quickly removes the wad of cash from the grandson's backpack. Lu Xun takes grandma with him and Qian Wei confronts the grandson about the cash. She gets him to agree to write a guarantee letter and sign it. And then to promise to not repeat the mistake again. While writing this letter, he tries to bribe her with 2,000 RMB which she refuses and threatens to call the police right now. He continues writing, and she tells him that she'll keep the letter and if he does it again, she'll make sure he gets arrested. Once he's done, she returns the money to him, and he goes to retrieve his grandmother, but he's glaring at Qian Wei as he’s leaving. Both Lu Xun and Li Chong Wen notice this look, and Li Chong Wen tails the guy from a distance. 

Lu Xun and Qian Wei have a discussion about justice. She then asks why he chose to study law and he said he had to draw lots, because his parents were arguing over it and he couldn't decide. So he decided to be a judge. She thinks to herself why did he become a lawyer instead of a judge then. He tells her that he believes that one day, she'll become a great lawyer. When Qian Wei had interviewed for a job at Zhan Ying Law Firm, she had been told that passing the NJE was the basis criteria for entry and she hadn't even met that requirement. But Lu Xun had stopped her at the elevators with an employment offer as his assistant. He had told her then that she'd be a great lawyer some day.