Spending some time with the boys

Quick thank you to my patron member

Jeffking

Join now and read the first chapter of mass effect for completely free and get updates and facts from my story. Check the link below

patreon.com/Noahkiller05

———————-———————-———————-

The sounds clash together against the rocks and sand from the water. Looking down at my feet as they sink into the ground.

???: Have you ever seen the ocean?

Turning my head towards the voice of the person. Neteyam was walking over waving his hand at me.

Y/n: no not back on earth. That place is full of smoke at all times of the day. I barely even see the sun show up. Finally, the earth's water is gone or full of trash.

Neteyam stands by my side as we look toward the ocean.

Y/n: however we still get water for cleaning our bodies and they do train you for water combat.

Neteyam: must be interesting to live in a world like that.

Y/n: Yea it is.

???: can you guys fucking help me with this!

Me and Neteyam look at each other and sigh. Looking behind us we see lo'ak on his back trying to hold off a baby Thanator. It tries to bite his head off.

Y/n: come on lo'ak you wanted to be like Jake right? He was able to defeat one when he was younger and you lost the race.

Neteyam: You know he right lo'ak and that what we agreed on that you will hunt for is food for tonight and why aren't you using your knife?

He looks around for a knife but does not find it.

Lo'ak: what knife are you talking about?!

Neteyam looks down in defeat and shakes his head. He points to lo'ak leg. Looking down he saw the knife that was strapped to his leg.

Grabbing it he flips the knife and stabs it into the belly of the monster.

Lo'ak: thanks for the help, you guys....

He said that sarcastically.

Neteyam: ahh you welcome my dear sweet brother.

Y/n: that should have been an easy thing to do lo'ak.

Neteyam walks over to a Pile of wood and grabs some and starts to make a fire. Lo'ak bring the animal over to me.

Y/n: hey you guys want to try something new?

Neteyam: What do you mean?

Y/n: well I notice that we eat soup a lot and since it's just us here we try something different for a change.

Lo'ak: well he is not wrong Neteyam we eat soup a lot of the time. So I say why not.

Neteyam: Well then I'm fine with it so what do you have in mind?

Y/n: lo'ak can you go and get a piece of wood that is the same length as the Thanator and Neteyam can you use one of the bowls and get some of the water from the ocean?

Lo'ak & Neteyam: alright

They both split up and go do their separate things. Standing up I looked off to the distance seeing a large fence.

The train should come down this line tomorrow. From the inspection, we did earlier. They have cameras set up around it so they will know when we do attack it.