Finally some milf action lemon (prologue complete)

Waking up He looked down at his body saw he was still in his avatar body and realized that it was not a dream.

Standing up he thinks about what he was going to do today. Today is the day he finally does something to that milf he does not have a human body anymore so fuck it might as well do something drastic.

Even more drastically he plans to get her to do it in front of her husband.

He is not going to get anywhere by doing nothing. Especially because she is married. Can't have her being faithful to someone else than him.

Then there is the meeting with Jake about another attack he wants to do from the looks of it

He walks over to the Science building. It has been a while since he used the 3D machine. For a couple of reasons, one is that he running out of material for it.

As well as with the discontinuation of this mission he has not been getting power to the building.

He boots it up having some idea for kink that would need something that is not here.

Spending most of the day working on making some stuff he realized that it was time for the meeting at the base soon.

He gets up and heads outside whistling for his banshee. it landed close by. It saw that he was looking better.

It rubbed its head under his hand. Giving a rub on it head it. I was very happy about the praise.

Hopping onto it he connected himself to her and they set out going to the place he had in mind.

After a couple of minutes of flying on her, they land at the base he has set up in the banshee area.

Walking over to the area where they eat he grabbed a bowl of beef soup.

The table that Jake told him to meet at was in an area secluded; it was hard to see from any side. But it is findable.

Just like he said Neytiri was there waiting for him
It was a perfect spot as no one would be able to see anything below the table.

Walking over to her he sat down next to her. She looked at him and then back down to the food she had.

neytiri: how are you doing y/n?

Y/n: I'm doing better, thanks for asking.

He ate a couple of spoonfuls of food. They did not speak to each other

Y/n was trying to work up the courage to start. He was not sure what she would do seeing as she already had a lover.

He still somewhat what happened when he was dying she was feeling his body for some reason.

Hopefully, his hunch was not wrong. She had shown some signs about.... It.

Jake should show up soon so he won't have much time with just him and her.

With his blood pressure going through the roof like a teenage boy.

He moved his hand under the table and grabbed Neytiri's thighs

Like her daughters, her tail sticks up not expecting him to do this.

Even though she had been thinking about this. She should put an end to it before it goes any further.

Neytiri: y-

He quickly grabs her waist and pulls her in. Quickly covering her mouth with his. Pushing his tongue into her mixing.

She was trying to protest by pushing away from him but she slowly goes limb as she melts into the embrace

She knew that this was wrong but she hadn't felt like this in a long time.