Did not expect that from you neteyam and emotional talks with kiri

He was tossing and turning around. He felt like he was having a pretty good nap but something was off. He opened his eyes to see why his back felt warm but the front of his body was wet.

That is when he remembered where he was. He saw that his Ilu was asleep on him and his ikran was sleeping under him, giving him a pillow of a sort.

He realized that it was dark again. it was early in the morning. He had only one thought in his mind how did this happen?

When he thought back to what happened did he not fall asleep but did he fall unconscious?

It does make sense he could hardly breathe when they were both on in. so the lack of oxygen could have been it.

At least now that there was only one on him he could get out. He places the Ilu head onto the ikran as they both sleep.

Well, at least he can now say that he slept with an animal technically. (making a joke about that one poll if you remember)

Now that he is finally not under them anymore head back to his home. Heading inside the hut he lays on his bed letting out a sigh.

Even though he said he would tease Neytiri how would he do that he would need to come up with some way to be around here at all times. He thinks for a moment before looking at the bag in the corner of the room.

He kinda forgot about it maybe one of the things he made with a printer before his old base was destroyed could be of use he did make a few "toys".

He grabs the bag and brings it over to the bed he opens it and brings out some of the things one of them being a bondage

It was made for torture sometime back in 1985 or something like that but it is now used for sex. Now he is not usually into this kind of stuff but it could be an interesting idea to see some people with it.

Next up was an anal plug. It would be nice to see Neytiri squirm. Especially seeing as to Navi it would probably be something they never would experience with.

Unless she and Jake did anal but from what he remembers from the glimpse of Neytiri's memory that is close to zero so it would be fun to mess with that.

Finally, he saw something that he thought was perfect for what he had in mind. A remote control vibrator.

It was nice for doing something stealthy and it could be some fun moments.

But what should he do if she won't use it? because he did not have any way of making her unless.... That might work

Grabbing the remote vibrator from out of the items he had. He held it tight in his hand as he had no pockets and he did not want anyone besides the one it was meant for.

Getting out of his hut he made sure to close the door and left for the sully family as he arrived at the hut he gave a couple of knocks before going in.

As he walked in he felt something stick to his waist. It was a tuk.

Tuk: Y/n I heard that we are going to tame are very own Ilu!

Like her energy, her tail was swinging all around.

Y/n: I heard.

He looked up to see that Jake was still missing from their family in the morning. Which was good for him, meaning more time with Neytiri.

Loak and neteyam were chilling on the side. Kiri was helping Neytiri with making some herbs.

She looked up at him and noticed the new clothes style that he had and her eyes were stuck on his body.