Old history sites

Opening my eyes looking around the ceiling. Feeling the pain in my head after last night's event. Putting my hand on the spot feeling the bandage.

I'm most likely going to need to change them out.
Closing my eyes I sighed and tried getting up.... I can't move.

Looking down at my chest, I see a Navi sleeping on me. I forgot Kiri slept with me. Even though this is nice I need to get up.

I went and shook her body. After a few minutes, she opens her eyes and looks around then it lands on me.

Y/n: morning *smile*

Kiri: m-m-morning

Her face started to have a blush on it but she shook it off and went and saddled me. Her body was on full display but sadly it was being covered by tree roots or whatever it was.

She looked like she was wanting something from the way her body movements.

Y/n: as much as I would love to do it with you, probably not a good idea with how my head is right now.

Kiri: yeah you're right you'll need to heal. From my training and what I have been taught, you will not be at your best.

She gets up from the bed. Doing the same Kiri had back towards me and since I'm not going to leave her hanging.

Walking closer to her I went and grabbed her ass making her moan. She turns her head to look at me.

Kiri: you're such a tease y/n.

Y/n: What? I'm not going to leave you hanging after how much you're making yourself look sexual.

Backing away I go and clean myself up and change the bandages. The old bandages had blood on them.

Walking to the main lab I put the mask on the recharging system so there would be new air in it. Kiri was just sitting around in the lab.

Going over, I sat next to her.

Kiri: not going to use the avatar?

Y/n: not sure if it is a good idea to use it.

Kiri: I see. So what are you going to do today?

Y/n: probably do some exploration.

Kiri: Sounds fun, mind if me, Lo'ak, and Neteyam join you?

Y/n: Yea it's fine if you guys join.

Timeskip of netayam rubbing Lo'ak head

Been walking around for a while taking samples and just looking at the plans as well as animals.

Neteyam: you know I don't think we've ever been this way before

Y/n: what makes you think that?

This was weird as I had to look up at him.

Neteyam: usually we will have marks on the tree and that helps identify if we have been here but I do not see any.

Lo'ak: we'll you know what they say

Neteyam: And what is that baby brother?

Lo'ak: exploring for fun.

Neteyam:.... That stupid.

Looking over to Kiri she was just looking at the two brothers and stuck her tongue out her way of saying they are stupid.

Neteyam: So y/n what happened to your head?

Y/n: oh that.

Kiri: spider attacked him last night.

She said that with a hint of hate behind her voice. I go over to her and pat her back.