Spending more time with the boys and the big man

I just want to clarify something y/n and Neytmean will not be in a relationship at most on one side and they will talk about it but no they will not be a couple or do anything sexual together.

Also for people who did not read the anniversary chapter, there is a poll for you to answer at the end of this chapter that will decide what happens next for the story.
—————————————————————————————————————————

y/n was staring at the roof of his home thinking about how far he had come from the first day he got here. He was joking with that man who was scared of going down to the planet.

He felt that he was not the same as before he was different. He felt like he was not as cruel anymore. He was wondering what had happened to Rick since he last saw him. Hopefully, he was living a better life. The last message was when it told him that these new RDA soldiers were coming to the plant.

Even though he is not much into the science of it, he remembers Rick saying something about how the avatar body. They were designed specifically for the user.

He tried to look into it a while back, but he did not get much information about DNA for some reason a lot of it was covered in black containing some words but he remembered seeing one-word Sarentu.

He had no idea what that was but with no other leads, he just stopped looking into it. He tries to get up from the bed but he gets tugged down.

He sighed before looking to his side and seeing that she was holding him on his arm. She was staring up at him.

After helping her with finding stuff for new clothes for her she decided to stay the night. Just slept, however, I had no sex.

Y/n: I got to go Kiri. I need to meet up with your brothers.

Kiri: come on y/n that can wait.

Y/n: not really.

He tries to get up again but he gets pulled back down on the bed and feels Kiri straddled on top of him looking down at him with lustful eyes

Kiri: you're not going anywhere Y/n~

She moves one of her arms behind her and takes off her knife sheath as well as all the other stuff that was wrapped around her chest.

Her breasts were hanging out in full display

Kiri: come on y/n you know you want to do it~

Y/n: but I need to he-

She grabbed his hand and brought it to her breast. He lets out a chuckle.

Y/n: careful Kiri if you keep pushing I'll take you up on this offer

Kiri: then why don't you fuck me already.

Y/n: well if you ask then you should receive.

However, before he could do anything the door burst open with neteyam walking in.

Neteyam: Y/n are you ready t-

Neteyam froze in place from what he was seeing. His sister had her chest out towards y/n. no one said anything when lo'ak was about to walk in.

Loak: Is he ready yet Neteyam?

Before he could see what was going on Neteyam quickly slapped Lo'ak hard enough that he got sent out of the room.

Neteyam: I'm so sorry for walking in on you two.

He was walking backward and looking at the ground. He closed the door to the hut. Finally, Kiri did something and she crossed her arms where her breasts were trying to cover herself up.