busy couple day

Please check my Patreon out at Patreon.com/Noahkiller05 if you can.

Also quick thanks to
Jeffking
Sabre
Dunkmasterjohn

—————————————————————————————

The next two weeks went by in a blur nothing much happened besides a few things. He spent quite a bit of time with Tsireya they would spend most of the evening with each other she was teaching him about hand language.

Tsireya: Alright, let's try talking with each other with our hands

Y/n: ok

(any time they talk through the water it would be the same text as they do now but I'll say something when they are underwater.

Tsireya: How are you doing today?

Y/n: I am doing alright, what about you?

She gave him a thumbs-up before using her hands to speak to him.

Tsireya: Great, I'm doing well, just spend some time helping you.

Y/n: thank you for teaching me you are a great lover.

It took her a moment to realize what he said before the blush set in on her face. She used her hand to hide it.

y/n let out a small chuckle at her reaction he purposely messed up the last part to see how she reacted.

Surprisingly, she thought he messed up the wording, but still hearing that from him made her heart skip a beat.

Tsireya: uh you're almost there you uh messed up the last part of what you were saying

Y/n: really what did I say?

Tsireya: y-you said that I would be gr-great lover

Y/n: oh wow my fault I was trying to say, great person.

She turned away from him saying something underneath her breath.

Tsireya: I wouldn't mind if you call me that.

How cute he thought to himself about he she thinks that he can't hear her.

Y/n: So what is the plan tomorrow? I heard you're helping Loak because he is having a bit of a rough time.

Tsireya: I plan to have Loak steady his breathing so that he can hold his breath longer

Y/n: that's good here is a quick tip he can be a little hothead so you have to be patient with him.

Tsireya: ha don't worry I'm good when it comes to being patient with others. Now stop trying to get us off track.

Y/n: fine.

*7 days till the hunt*
*time skip*

It was the day after y/n was sitting on some rocks as he sat watching Tsireya helping Loak he heard someone walking over to him.

He looked over and saw neteyam he sat down next to him.

neteyam: y/n do you think that a feeling can be bad?

Y/n: huh what do you mean?

neteyam: like can a bad feeling be bad?

Y/n: that depends on what you mean by the definition of like you feel something bad is going to happen.

neteyam: yeah like that.

Y/n: well I'm not sure it could be true that something bad will happen or it could cause you to be scared of something that will never actually happen.