The hunt begins

Please check my Patreon out at Patreon.com/Noahkiller05 if you want. To support me even if it little

Also big thanks to
Jeffking
Sabre
Dunkmasterjohn
Diothehonored

———————-———————-———————-——————-

It took him a couple of minutes to get ready. He had walked over and grabbed the pouch he made a while ago.

Making sure it was secure to his waist. He walked over grabbing his knife before heading out.

He looked around at the night sky seeing the stars shine bright he looked out to the ocean seeing the sky reflecting down at it.

While also seeing the sea plants and sea life glowing brightly back at him.

It looked so nice, anything better than Earth ever had.

He walked over to the building and entered it seeing a couple of Navi in the room waiting around. He walked over to wait for Tonowari to show up.

He noticed the table in the middle of the room on the side of the wall were spears.

Jake walked over to him as y/n was leaning against the wall.

Jake: What are you doing here y/n?

Y/n: were you not told? Tonowari wanted me to come with him on this hunt we are doing.

Jake: No he did not

After some time Tonowari walked in, looking around he spotted the two and walked over to them.

Tonowari: good to see the both of you ready for this.

Jake: Tonowari, why are you bringing him along?

He pointed his thumb behind him at y/n, still leaning on the wall, not caring about this whole thing with Jake.

Tonowari: he has been training to be a better warrior Jake sully now is his time to get some more experience during our time out.

When he said Jake named him he said it in a more stern tone.

Tonowari: I get to decide who I bring, you don't get to question that is understood?

Jake didn't say anything, he just walked away from the whole thing

Tonowari: "Sigh" Anyway it's good to see you y/n, especially after what happened last night

Y/n: same to you so uh are you going to punish Lo'ak because of what happened yesterday?

Tonowari: No, I won't punish him, especially since I know what happened.

Y/n: yeah I guess we did have your son tell you.

Tonowari: I did punish my son for what happened but not too bad since Loak wanted to take the blame which I can respect.

Y/n: oh well that very understanding of you.

Tonowari: relax for a bit young blood as we get ready.

Y/n nodded at Tonowari as he walked away. After some time he noticed that Aonung walked as well.

He looked around and his eyes landed on y/n they didn't say anything he simply nodded at him before walking away.

He was not sure why was up with that but maybe he was not bad anymore over the fight from yesterday.

He heard someone make a loud cough sound looking over it was Tonowari.

He stood in front of a table. It reminds him of when Jake was standing in front of a table planning what to do to the rda.