Talking about it

Please check my Patreon out at Patreon.com/Noahkiller05 if you want. To support me even if it little

Also big thanks to
Jeffking
kimurako
Dunkmasterjohn
Diothehonored
Charles Linder
——————————————————————

(quick reminder no more sexual stuff with tuk her stuff will be changed or removed at a later date)

Y/n was standing on the edge of the path looking at the water. It was early in the, and only a few people were around. He just wanted some time to relax and calm his mind down. He is getting better but he still needs time to process everything.

He sighs and thinks of something to take his mind off of everything when he thinks of something. What did Kiri say to him again? She said they had something like Christmas here on Pandora.

He figured he should start getting gifts for them but he needed to decide what they would like. He was grabbing his chin deep in thought about it. He did not hear the steps behind him slowly going faster till they were running at him.

Sadly when he noticed it was too late he felt his backbone turning into dust as he fell into the water.

He quickly came out wondering why it was always him who was getting his back blown out...........pause

Author: nuh uh I say no pause.

y/n looked around for the cause of his back getting snapped away.

He couldn't find anyone which was strange because if there was anyone to do that it would be tuk but he couldn't find her around. He let out a sigh before swimming over and climbing up onto the walkway.

As he got there he felt really out of breath which he found strange and his back was killing him. He looked down for a moment and saw his shadow it looked off.

He raised his arms, grabbed the strange part from what he saw in his shadow and lowered it in front of him. He let out a sigh.

Y/n: Tuk what are you doing here and this early?

tuk:

Tuk: nothing

Tuk: nothing...... what about you what are you doing out here, Oh I should tell Kiri that you are out she has been worried about you

y/n: No!..... Sorry just not yet I just want to spend some time by myself out here

Tuk: oh ok.

She just looks down. y/n not paying much attention he looks back at the water letting out a sigh. After a couple of minutes, he opens his eyes after feeling tuk poking at his stomach.

Y/n;*sigh* yes tuk?

Tuk: Come play with me.

y/n: why?

Tuk: no one wants to play with me and every time I try to get loak, kiri, or Neteyam they push me off.

Y/n: well I can understand Neteyam because of his leg but the others.''sigh" Alright I'll play with you tuk.