Battle for the train part 1

Third person POV

As y/n sleeps away time passes as time clocks closer to the time.

A beeping goes off next to him as he sleeps. After a couple of minutes, he flings his arm around at the spot where the beeping was coming from.

After hitting it a couple of times he hit the off switch making the sound stop

Getting out of bed he walks over and cleans himself up. He occasionally glanced at the Navi that was sleeping on his bed.

Heading to the main building he does the same routine making breakfast for himself and the Navi.

As he walks over to the deep dive machine he reminds himself that he needs to use his human body more often as he has been losing strength.

Most likely from not moving around as much. Going to Jake's base in his human body would be a nice change.

Finally getting into the device he shuts the lid and feels his body drifting away. As his conscience is switched

As his body transfers him he feels his body switches from soft metal to sand beaches. Opening his eyes he sees the blue sky of Pandora. Leaning forward he puts his hands in the sand feeling the rough texture of the sand.

Getting up on his two feet looking around at the many sounds of the water and people talking. Looking around he sees a lot of Navi and avatar users in the area.

Feeling a tap on his shoulder he turns around and sees a familiar Navi boy.

Y/n: oh what's up lo'ak? There are quite a lot of people around here.

Lo'ak: this is what it looks like when we do these kinds of things.

Lo'ak: we should head over to the tent over there.

Loak pointed to a small tent in the direction of the soon-to-arrive train. They both start to head over to the tent for the meeting.
y/n: where is neteyam at?

Loak: I'm not fully sure where he is. I believe Father needed his help with setting the tent p so he might be somewhere in there

They continued to talk as they headed over to the tent for the meeting. As they both walked into the room, there were a few people, one was neteyam. He was setting a piece of wood on the map on the table.

The two walk over to him as he looks up and notices both.

Neteyam: nice to see you wake y/n and hear I thought I would need to throw your body at the train.

y/n yea yea I know well I'm here now and that's all that matters. So what are you doing?

Neteyam: I'm working on putting these pieces in the right spot to show where we will be when we start the attack.

He grabs one of the pieces on the map and brings it to both.

Neteyam: this one right here is supposed to be you.

y/n looks at it closely from different angles.

y/n: he is not as good-looking as me but he will do.

Loak laughs behind y/n from his comment and the looks of the wood pieces.

Neteyam: I would not be laughing, look at yours.

Loak goes quiet from looking at his. Unlike y/n's loaks does not even look close to him at all.

y/n: why so quiet now hmm. Is something not to your liking? *snicker*

Loak:sh-shut up dude.

Neteyam: Anyway, I would like to continue talking however I need to finish this before the meeting.