Kiri date night(lemon)

Thank you to my Supporter

Jeffking
Gamer herz

If you would like to support me please think about checking out my Patreon at Patreon.com/Noahkiller05

—————————————————————

Y/n was walking over and grabbing the meat taking a quick look at it making sure it was still good enough to eat.

Yesterday when he was at the market that they had he was able to learn some ways to cook the meat and what would be good for the sides.

He made sure to get any spices that they had. He opened his pouch and put some spices inside along with anything else he would need. He would have put them in his backpack if it was not going to be full of meat. He did not want anything to mess with it.

So he made sure his backpack was empty before putting the meat in after doing so he made sure to seal the top part of his backpack so it would not slip out

After making sure that everything was set for the day he got up put the backpack on and headed out through the door. He took a quick stretch before looking around just before heading to Sully's home he heard his name called out.

???: hey Y/n

He turned to the voice to see who it was.

Y/n: oh hey Tsireya what going on?

Tsireya: Nothing much, I was just taking a walk around. Are you going somewhere?

Y/n: yeah me and Kiri are going to do some exploring of the island.

Tsireya: oh do you mind if I tag along then?

Y/n: not this time sorry Tsireya this is more of a special occasion.

Tsireya: Oh well that's fine while I have you I want to let you know then that I will be making some food for you and my father.

Y/n: a sweet and beautiful girl like you making food for me what would other people think

Tsireya: haha... yeah what would others think

She has a tint of blush forming, perhaps thinking about something she shakes her head trying to not think about whatever she was thinking about.

Tsireya: But it's not just me, my mom is going to help.

Y/n: then tell her thanks as well.

Tsireya: I will oh almost forgot my father wanted me to tell you that you will be training later he has something to take care of around that time.

Y/n: Thanks, did he say what time I should meet him?

Tsireya: yes he said around the time when the sun is halfway done with the day.

Y/n: so noon got it. Well, thanks but I should get going. We are almost at sullys home.

Tsireya: oh well then you be safe out there.

Y/n: thanks and have a good day. Also really thanks for making us some food.

Tsireya: It is my pleasure to make some food for you.

He gave her a smile which caused her to blush as he walked away from her. He gave a quick knock on the outside of the hut before walking in.

Inside were the same old people with the same old Jake being gone really where has he been?

Kiri was the first to see him and came over.

Y/n: Hey Kiri, are you ready?

Kiri: not yet I have something to show you though maybe you will like it.