What is going on!

Gold eagle=jake
()= little thing I want to say in the story if I wanted to

???: come on gold eagle will be pissed if we don't get this done

???: Come on little brother he is right, this is your chance to show Father you're ready.

One of the Navi boys was on the track setting down the bomb that he had on him making sure it was ready to go off.

???: what do you guys think of the battle makeup it took me a while but it looks just like Father

???: It is better than when I first saw you trying to do it

(trying not to put that monkey with makeup meme on here again)

???: He wrote it a lot better than when you showed it to me in our hut. I'm forever traumatized.

???: Me as well neteyam me as well

The two were hugging each other as tears could be seen falling down their faces.

???: I hate you two so much.

Neteyam: Come on look we were just messing around.

Neteyam walked over to Loak and patted his back. Loak moved away from him and went over to the other side of the train railing and planted his bomb.

Neteyam: Y/n where should I put the bomb?

Y/n looks around the train railing for the best spot. The earpieces speak up from Neteyam's ear.

Neteyam: uh-huh alright understood.

Y/n: what did Gold Eagle have to say?

Neteyam: he said that they were ready on their side and the scout spotted the train a couple of miles out with the helicopter keeping watch close by so we needed to take it out.

Y/n: All alright then right here will be a good spot for the bomb. Loak you with me for taking those helicopters down when you finish Neteyam keeps watch for reinforcements and loak to regroup with you.

Loak; let's show them who they're messing with.

Y/n and loak called their banshees they both came over with Y/n banshees rubbing her head all over him with loak peeking at his head for some reason. They hopped onto them and went to a spot to hide and wait for the train.

Neteyam finished setting it up, got onto his banshee, and went to the spot waiting to watch for any more people coming over here.

The train can be heard a couple of miles away. Jake had the charges set and ready to blow the train up with it.

The train was finally in view y/n and loak were ready as the two helicopters were insights

Y/n: Loak let's move!

y/n was the first to head to it with a loak smile as he finally felt his father would be proud of him.

y/n was the first one that the people on the helicopter saw with it pulling back to turn itself the gunner was ready and was about to shoot him. When loak pulled out from behind him and had his bow ready and shot it at the gunner.

With it now vulnerable y/n flew above it and shot at the driver's window killing the person with the plan to collide with the other helicopter.

The train was now defenseless as it was about to drive over the bombs. The train head blows up causing it to go off course falling to its side.

With their job done y/n and loak head over to Neteyam who was now out in the open on his banshee floating there.

Neteyam: You too good?