Battle for the train part 2

Walking forward he jumps over the gap between the train carts. As he continues walking he stops for a moment to feel the wind passing by his face.

The cold sensation was nice to feel after he did all of that running and dodging the best he could do. He wipes his arm across his face seeing the blood covering part of his arm.

The stinging Sensation from his face was not Horrible it was Dealable at least.

As Y/n continued his way forward he noticed something far ahead of the train.

In between the fence which is the part where the train is going in between. on the top, they were connected. Maybe it is for the power to be easier to provide power for the fence. Which would chop Y/n in half if he gets hit by that part of the fence,

With not much time Y/n Dives prone on the top of the train as there seems like there is room to do that and not get killed by the connecting part of the fence.

After a couple of minutes, the connecting part of the fence goes right over him a few inches away from his head.

Hopping back onto his feet he looks behind him.

Y/n: Man that was a close one.

Not wanting to waste any more time he started to jog to the front of the train.

As he got to the middle of the train the two hatches from before started to open and people started to come out

Five RDA soldiers came out and brought their assault rifles out and pointed at him.

Y/n moves his hand slowly to the bag to prepare to get the pistol.

RDA soldiers 1: GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!

With not much room to move, especially now with six people, the top of the train was getting a bit too crowded.

Y/n looks around for anything he could use. With there not being much to use besides one thing.

Y/n gets on his knees and moves his hand away from the pistol and puts his hands behind his head.

The first two soldiers look at each other and then back at y/n.

They both start to walk to him. The four others still had their weapons aimed. As they both got to his side they both went to grab his arms and bring him up.

As they both got him to his feet before they could cuff him y/n turned his head and bash it into the first soldier's head, making him stumble back.

He then spins around the second soldier and grabs him by his collar to use his body as a shield. The only downside was that he was smaller than him because of his tall Navi body.

He quickly grabs the pistol out of the bag and smacks the guy in his head knocking him out.

He aims the weapon at the first soldier who was still confused about what just happened. Y/n shoots a couple of bullets.

They hit him in the shoulder and chest making him stumble back and cough up blood from his mouth.

The other soldiers finally realized what had just happened and started to shoot at y/n using the soldier that he was holding onto as a shield he charged at them.

As he ran he shot one more bullet man killing him. His body falls face-first on the train.

Running to the group he lunches the soldier's body that was full of holes at one of the soldiers.

With two soldiers to deal with now he kicks one in the leg making him fall to one knee and shooting it He screams out in pain.

Before y/n can get the other guy he gets hit in the face with a gun but the soldier tries to hit him again but fail as y/n grabs it and pulls it out of his hands