What Easter?(special chapter)

Hey, everyone I hope you enjoy this special chapter I have been working on for Easter. I did not want to leave you guys hanging with nothing for Easter so I hope you enjoy this now.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Backing away from the computer after finishing the email I sent to Rick hopefully, he can get the thing I need to do what I need.

Especially with that event coming soon if I'm right about the date and the calendar day. As I get up to go to sleep out of nowhere a green portal opens up in the middle of the lab.

Y/n: what the hell?

Looking into the portal it looked like something or someone was coming out. Getting into a defensive stance but it was not needed as the person walked through it.

Y/n: ain't no Way is that who I think it is?

Rick: Well you better believe it I finally finished my project portal.

Walking through was the man himself with blue hair. It was god damn Rick Sanchez.

Y/n: Rick, you finished your project congratulations man, happy for you.

Rick: aw thanks Y/n it took me months but thanks to the data you've been sending me it has been of great help.

Rick: oh yea before I forget here's what you ask.

He pulled a gun of some kind out of his jacket and shot it coming out was a green portal. The portal was shot to the roof and a couple of thing coming out was boxes.

Y/n: wait is that what I think it is?

Rick: yes y/n it is what you think it is. It is a bloody portal gun. I would love to talk more but I need to go see my family for Easter.

Y/n: oh go right ahead Rick thanks for dropping the thing and once again congratulations.

He shot a portal and walked through it. The green portal closes behind him. From what he said however it seems I was correct Easter is here.

I need to hurry then. Grabbing the boxes I put them on my desk and grabbed a fuck ton of coffee.

Y/n: Fuck sleeping I got a fun event to make.

Opening the box up grabbing eggs prefilled with many things and plastic eggs with fuck ton of candy bags.

Putting the color paint down for later. I better get started

Couple hours later

Y/n: fuck my life

It's been a couple of hours of work on these so far I have made around 80 glitter eggs and 70 plastic eggs with candy. Maybe some sleep will help yea that will help...p.......zzzzzzzzzz

"Tap" tap" tap"

Y/n: huh

Moving my head up.  I looked around till I got behind me. I saw Kiri there. She backed up but was leaning still with one of her hands waving at me.

Y/n: oh Kiri what are you doing here at this hour

Rubbing my eyes I looked back at the eggs and got back to work.

Kiri: I couldn't sleep so I decided to come over and sneak into your bed but you weren't there. But I saw the lights on so I came over.

Kiri: What are you doing anyway?