Just a walk right? Nothing bad can happen

Opening my eyes in the morning is always the same route. Getting up I looked around for the first time in a while, Kiri was not sleeping in my bed. I got used to her sleeping there.

Maybe she finally backed down from that or it could be because she was busy trying to help the people in her tribe.

Heading to the shower room I take a quick shower and head back into my little space.

After getting dressed I walked over to the little lab that I had been working in for the time I had been here. What Rick said had given me a minor scare. I'm not sure what to do now.

He did not say anything about me leaving and whatnot. So I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing which is fucking these Navi girls.

Yep, nothing to worry about at all everything will be fine. Anyway, I guess I should head on over to the mountain base in person.

After making myself a meal I walk outside of the cave. The tree was still providing an excellent cover from the sun over me. Whistling out to the sky after a couple of seconds a banshee comes out from the trees and lands in front of me.

Walking forward to her she moves her face to see me with both of her eyes. She then walked over to me still looking till she nudged her head onto my chest and made a purr sound like a cat.

Patting her on the side of her face. She lets out a happy screech as if she knows who I am without the avatar—moving along her side to where I would move to hop onto her back.

Trying to hop on however since it was made for Navi it was a bit hard to get onto her. Patting on her side she looks at me. I pointed toward the ground and she knew what I had wanted her to do.

She went to lay on the floor making it easier to get on top of her. After getting seated on her I grabbed the handle to the seat. I patted her neck and she opened her wings and started to flap her wings to get off the ground.

After a while of flying around the banshee brought me to the three mountains. She flies over to the spot for the other banshee. After landing on the ground I slid off her.

Landing on the ground I walked over to the front of the banshee and patted her on the side of her head for doing a good job. The banshee started to purr again. After a couple more seconds I walked away to a hut.

Opening the door I walk into the hut. To my surprise again a Familiar Navi girl was Curled up Against my avatar body.

She was one of the smallest ones in her family. Seems like the way she has been acting toward me recently does not match what she does when I'm gone.

A small chuckle comes out of my mouth. No matter how much she tries to hide it now I can see that is not how she feels.

Looking at my avatar body he lay there movement less. Like a corpse from the train yesterday except not bleeding and dead.

Walking out of the hut I looked around for a while just taking a look at things with my own eyes. It will be a different experience for sure.

Out of nowhere, I feel the weight of Navi on my body. Looking up the best I can with the extra pound on my body.

???: Well we'll see who finally showed up here.

Y/n: Good to see you again lo'ak

Feeling the weight being lifted off my body I turn around and see lo'ak there.

Y/n: What are you doing around here?

Lo'ak: me? Well, I'm just walking around bored out of my mind right now.