fucking a milf and talking to one.(lemon chapter)

If you want support me think about checking out my Patreon at Patreon.com/Noahkiller05

——————————————————————

Y/n: N-neytiri? What are you doing here?

She stood in front of the doorway looking at him almost thinking if she wanted to do this but after a moment she looked back at him.

Neytiri was wearing a simple design of beads on her chest and loincloth. Her tail was swinging around like it was on guard.

Neytiri: Do you mind if I come in y/n?

Y/n: oh uh sure come in.

He moved to the side as she walked in. y/n took a quick look around before closing the door not noticing someone was watching close by almost like she was coming over but was taken by surprise that Neytiri would see him at this time of night.

y/n sat down on his bed as Neytiri watched closely before making her way over to him sitting down next to him. Her tail lying down on the bed behind her.

Y/n: So why the sudden visit?

y/n thought back on how she was acting weird when he was leaving their hut. How she stared at him almost in a lustful way but it seemed like she had an idea.

She made a small cough before she turned and looked at him.

Neytiri: I wanted to try..... cheering you up after what happened after all you were there for me when Jake wasn't.

y/n looked at her confused for a moment before she pushed him down on his bed and straddled him. It caught him off guard after all she wasn't hiding that she wanted this.

Y/n: woah now this is interesting I thought I was forcing you to do these.

Neytiri: I'm just simply helping cheer you up.

He will just have to make her say it. He grabbed her hand and made her turn over switching places.

He brought his face close to her neck but just slightly under her ear. She could feel her breath on her neck making her heart beat faster.

Y/n: just how exactly are we going to do that huh?

He moved his hand underneath her chest, grabbing her Breast.

The feeling of his hand on her breast made her blush. The feeling of excitement washed over her body.

The thought of her crossing the line mating with someone who is not her mate makes her feel both guilty and excited.

Her breathing got stuck in her mouth as y/n nippled on her ear. His hand sliding up and down her waist sent shivers down her spine.

But suddenly he pulled away getting up from his bed and leaned on the wall across from her. She looked at him confused.

Her tail slumped down, almost disappointed from losing his touch.

Y/n: take off your loincloth and your chest pieces.

She looked at him for a moment before slowly moving her hands, taking off her stuff and tossing it to the side.

She couldn't believe she was going through with this. Y/n had a smirk on his face. Before he had an even daring idea.

He crouched down pointing on the floor. She knew what he wanted if this was a year ago she wouldn't have even considered any of this.

Jake not fulfilling her needs left her pent up not being able to release her urges. She just felt so distant from him.