Not another fucking cave again

Please check my Patreon out at Patreon.com/Noahkiller05 if you want. To support me even if it little

Also big thanks to
Jeffking
Sabre
Dunkmasterjohn
Diothehonored

—————————————————————————————

The two got thrown all over the place till they fell through an opening in the passage. y/n got sent a few he twisted his body to stop himself from being thrown any farther.

Y/n went to get up before he could get on his two feet. Neteyam smacked right into his body making him fall again. It took him a moment before getting up and walking over to Neteyam who looked like he was passed out.

y/n leaned his head and tried to hear his heart it took a moment before he heard it beating

"Bump...Bump"

He leans back and takes a fresh breath of air. He looked down at him and tried to figure out the best way to wake him up.

Y/n: what did he call it? The sully slap?

He raised his hand and swung it down, slapping the shit out of him.

Neteyam quickly sat up and placed his hand on his face where y/n slapped him.

Neteyam: what the heck y/n what was that for?

Y/n: What? I need to wake you up and I remember when you slapped lo'ak so hard that he was knocked out so I did the same in the hope that it would wake you up.

Neteyam: yeah but still you didn't need to do it so hard.

He looked down at his leg for a moment before grabbing his ankle which he quickly let go of.

Y/n: you alright?

Neteyam: No, I think I messed up my ankle when we got pulled into the cave.

y/n pushed his hand out to him.

Y/n: don't worry You can use me as support if you need to because we need to find a way out as soon as possible.

Neteyam looked around, seeing two ways the way they came from which had water falling farther into the cave and another that was lit up by the rocks and plants growing down there.

y/n, noticed him looking around, he looked at his and Neteyam's bodies seeing small dots glowing on their body.

Y/n: woah this is just like when me and kiri went on our date

He looked all over his body.

Neteyam: Did Kiri not say why this happens? I thought she would tell you well anyway from what I know it is because of something we all produce called Bioluminescence

Y/n: yeah she never said anything but that was interesting. But then why when we went into the cave last time it was all dark?

Neteyam: There was no plant life for that reason. remember when we got deeper and were jumping into the water it was lit up well from this.

Y/n: interesting but we should probably get back to trying to leave this place

Neteyam: yeah you're right.

Y/n: well from the looks of it there is only one way to go. Are you ready?

Neteyam: yeah don't worry about me

He grabbed y/n hand and got helped up with y/n putting Neteyam's arm over his shoulder.

Y/n looked at the path forward.

Y/n: alright only one way out I guess.

Neteyam: hey don't worry we will get out of here.

Y/n nodded as they started walking down the path.