mother and daughter fight for dominance

This chapter will be experimenting with a different writing style. Let me know what you think of it.

———————————————————————————————————

Opening my eyes as they get used to the light looking around. I see that I was in the science building on what seemed to be an operating table. Getting off the table hea-

I slip on the floor falling forward. I'm a failure, sorry Rick. Man, I sure am falling for a while.

When I noticed that someone was holding onto me, I looked behind me and I saw Jake. He helps me stand up.

Jake: calm down there Y/n what the rush you need to recover from yesterday

Y/n: oh Jake I didn't even see you there. "Sigh"
You're right, I need to recover.

Jake: That's good to hear, Neytiri will take care of you since she is one of the medical personnel.

Y/n: oh alright then. I will head over to my tent then.

Jake: Good idea now, take care and relax.

Y/n: alright thanks Jake

I get up and start to walk back to my tent. I was feeling light-headed most likely from the blood loss. It's weird how I got used to the blue skin and it's weird to see blood on the avatar.

Took a bit but I made it to the hut going inside. I lay down on the bed. I lay down for a good amount of time till I hear a knock on the door.

Y/n: The door is open, come in!

The door opens see Kiri  there with a wooden tray she walks over to me and gets on her knee

Kiri: how are you feeling you did lose a lot of blood yesterday.

Y/n I'll live, I just need time to recover.

She made a fist with her hand and put it on her chest and puffed her chest out. As if proud of what she is doing.

Kiri: I have decided to come and take care of you till you recover.

I give her a smile

Y/n: hmm well thank you, Kiri

She grabs a bowl on the tray.

Kiri: I thought that you were probably hungry so I brought you some food.

She gets a spoon and gets a spoonful of soup. She blows on it and brings it close to my mouth.

Kiri: say ahhhh

I open my mouth and chomp down on the spoon. It was pretty good. It was beef stew. While eating I realized that it was just us two. This would be a good moment to do something with her.

I move my hand onto her thigh and she yelps. She looks down at where my hand is at. Looking back up at me. She had something I have never seen before. She had hearty eyes and a blushing face.

Kiri: You know Y/n if you ever want to do something together you could just ask.

She puts the bowl down and then moves her hand onto my chest and brings her face close to mine.

Neytiri: Hello Y/n how are you?

Kiri jumps back as the door starts to open revealingNeytiri. She walks into the hut and closes the door.

Kiri makes a pouting face. Most likely because she got interrupted.

Neytiri: Oh Kiri, what are you doing here?