Resting day with MILF and a good beat down(mild lemon)

Please check my Patreon out at Patreon.com/Noahkiller05 if you can.

Also big thanks to
Jeffking
Sabre
Dunkmasterjohn
Diothehonored

———————————————————————

Y/n laid down on his bed with his arm covering his head.

He was not sure why but he was too tired to do anything this day either from what happened yesterday or he just tried in general.

His whole body was sore from the attack he got.

He turned in his bed trying to sleep, but it was hard because that was all he was doing. He hadn't even eaten anything.

" Knocking"

He turned around looking at the door.

Y/n: come in!

When he remembered all the sex toys in the corner when he emptied his backpack he tried his best to throw his blanket on top of them but one was slightly sticking out.

Y/n face when the blanket didn't land on the sex toys=

Y/n thought at that moment dam his life is fucking over

The door opened to y/n surprised they turned around and closed the door behind them.

Y/n: Hey there Neytiri, what's bringing you here?

She looked at him before looking away, checking out his home.

Neytiri: nothing much I just decided to check in with you to see how you're doing. Why are you just laying there?

Y/n: It hurts to move my body right now.

She looked around and noticed his blanket on the ground.

Neytiri: I think you dropped something.

She went to grab the blanket. He tried to get up but he could barely move his body.

She lifted the blanket revealing the sex toys there in silence for a moment.

Neytiri: What are these? They look familiar.

She crouched down and grabbed one of the toys.

Y/n: that's because they are just like the thing that was in you from last week.

Neytiri: So these are more of those evil sky demons toys then.

Y/n: yeah.

She just looked at it for a moment which y/n thought was strange at how she looked at it.

She got up and looked around, seeing his backpack walking over. She grabbed it and brought it over, putting the toys in it.

Neytiri: you shouldn't leave these out for others to see.