♱⋰part 4⋱✮

Lunch was over and I say goodbye to Sam before walking to the girl's locker room, avoiding Tom. As I walk in, I shove my backpack in my p.e locker and grab my p.e clothes to change into. I quickly change and go to the bathroom to see if I look okay. I fixed my hair a little and tried to comb down the flyaways. I was interrupted by our p.e teacher calling us out to take attendance. I walk outside the bathroom and into the gym. 

"Okay, students. Let's get started with our warm up lap!" the teacher yelled. Everyone groans but does what the teacher says. Everyone goes down to the track area and starts to run. I jog at a slight pace, so I wouldn't get tired out. Then suddenly, I see Tom run beside me. I roll my eyes as I jog. 

"Y/N, where were you for lunch? You weren't at the usual spot," tom says out of breath.

"I had to do something," I plainly say and begin to run faster so Tom couldn't keep up. I look back to see tom just standing there looking at me with a sad look on his face.I bit my bottom lip a little as I stare at him. I felt a little guilty, but then again he cheated on me. I continued to run until I made it back to the starting point. 

After the warm up lap, the teacher took us back inside the gym to play indoor soccer. Fortunately, Tom and I were on opposite teams, so he couldn't really interact with me that much. The round begins and everyone begins to run after the ball. My team wasn't that bad so we were actually winning. As I watched the ball about to pass me, I quickly kicked it towards me and start kicking the ball towards the goal. As I got closer to the goal, I saw Tom focused, ready to catch the ball. I kicked it as hard as I could while closing my eyes, hoping it went in. When all of the sudden I hear my classmates yelling "ooh!" or "that's gotta hurt". I open my eyes to see that I kicked the ball directly as Tom's face. His hands were covering his face, and as he slowly lowered down his hands,blood dripping down from his nose. I think I broke his nose or something. I called over the teacher to help Tom. As much as I hated him, I felt terrible for what happened. I ran over to the bathroom and grabbed some paper towels for Tom. I rushed back into the gym and I gave them to him. He looks up at me and grabs the paper towels. He then held the paper towel against his nose. 

"Y/N, take Tom to the nurse's office so they can check his nose," the teacher tells me. I slap my hand on my face and grab Tom by the arm so we can get this done as soon as possible. Tom and I haven't said a word to each other while walking to the nurse's office. I kept my arms crossed and was walking in front of him the entire time. He knew something was wrong.

"Well, are you at least gonna say sorry?" I hear him jokingly say. 

I stop walking and turn around to face him with an irritated look on my face. "Sorry," I angrily spoke.

"Y/N, what's your problem? You've been acting all weird ever since like break," the tone in his voice begins to sound like he was annoyed. 

I turn back around once again. "You, Tom. You're my fucking problem," I yell as I point my finger at him.

"What are you talking about? What did I do?" he yells back throwing his arms in the air.

"Don't act like an idiot right now you know what you did," I storm off before he can even respond to me. I really wish school was over right now. I still had the next class with Tom and we sat next to each other. I don't know what was going to happen between us but I started to become nervous.

- time skip -

I stare at the clock as I'm sitting at my last period of this school day. Tom and I haven't said a word to each other. 60 more minutes left of class. I cross my arms on the table and rest my head on my arms and proceed to sit in silence.

"So, are we not gonna talk about it?" Tom finally speaks, breaking the silence. I lift up my head and slowly look up to him.

"Do you seriously not know what you did wrong?" i sadly ask and look up at him. I felt my cheeks begin to warm up and that weird lump in my throat again. Tom rubs my back as tears roll down my face. I brush him off and quickly wipe the tears away from my face before facing him again. "You cheated on me, Tom. I saw those texts between you and Mia." I scoff.

"What? I haven't talked to Mia since like a year ago!" Tom tries to explain.

"Enough with your bullshit. I'm done,"I cut him off and and gather my stuff. I walk to the teacher's table and ask for a note to the nurse's office.I explain to him that I didn't feel too well and he gives me the paper. Before walking out of the classroom, I give Tom one last look and walk out the classroom.

I get to the nurses office, and tell the nurse I didn't feel well and wanted to go home. She sits me down and takes my temperature but it was only 98 degrees so I couldn't go home. She told me that I could rest in her office for now. I took a seat in a chair and fell asleep until the bell rang.

——————————————————————————
A/N
i like the song how much is weed by dominic fike u should listen to it its super good