♱⋰part 20⋱✮

- sam's pov -

it was y/n's birthdy and i couldn't have been more happy. bill, matt, gustav, georg, and tom we're all helping set up her birthday. tom wasn't too sure that he should help, but bill eventually convinced him. we decided to have the party at georg's house because it was big, and his parents weren't there. we all drove to georg's house with all the party supplies and stuff. we enter the house and set everything down.

"okay there's six of us so we should spilt up to get things done quicker." i explain.

"how about sam, georg, gustav, and i work on decorating the house while matt and tom go get the cake for y/n." bill suggests.

matt and i look at each other. fear fills matt's eyes and i start to giggle to myself. i know that bill made matt and to go together so they could get along better. i look over and tom who is glaring at matt.

"whatever let's just get this over with." tom walks away and snatches the car keys from georg.

matt looks at me with pleading eyes as he follows tom. he looks at me and mouths "save me" i laugh and shake my head no. he quietly groans and looks away.

tom and matt leave and we begin to start planning everything and where they were gonna go.

- time skip -

tom and may thad finally come back with the cake and we had just finished setting up for y/n's birthday party. i text y/n to start getting ready for the party.

day one 💋

sam
hey babe! we js finished
setting up for ur bday !!
start getting ready.

day one 💋
yay!! ty for everything!
is there a specific theme??

sam
not rlly, but wear smth
fancy like a dress or smth, yk?

day one 💋
got it! see u soon ❤️❤️

sam
💋💋

—————————————————————————

- y/n's pov -

i look around in my closet, trying to fight the perfect outfit for the party. i spent about an hour looking for an outfit. i become frustrated and throw all my clothes in the ground sit on my bed.

"what the fuck am i going to wear." i cover my face with my hands and contemplate. after a few minutes, i get back up and look again.

i rummage through my closet and find the cutest pink lace dress. i put it on and feel relieved that i found an outfit for the party

 i put it on and feel relieved that i found an outfit for the party

i do my makeup to match my dress and put on some jewelry. i run down stairs and show my mom my dress.

"you like?" i twirl for her so she can she the entire dress.

she smiles and hugs me. "it's beautiful on you. happy birthday to you, my love."

"aww thanks mom!" i look at her and see her tearing up. "mom why are you even crying?" i giggle.

she wipes away her tears and grins. "i'm sorry it couldn't help it! have fun tonight, okay?"

"yeah i will. thanks mom." i laugh at her.

she pulls something out of her pocket and hand me it. "i almost forgot. happy birthday."

i open the box and it revealed the most gorgeous necklace. i gasp and hold up the necklace. "it's beautiful! put it on me!"

i hand her the necklace and she clips it on my neck. "there. now go! you're gonna be late."

"oh shoot you're right. i'll see you later. bye! i love you." i kiss her on the cheek and walk outside.

- time skip -

i get to georg's house and walk in. the lights are off and no one is there. i instantly become confused and think that i went to the wrong house. the lights suddenly turn on and i see a bunch of people smiling at me. they all yell "happy birthday!" i become overwhelmed with all the people here just for me. i chuckle and cheerfully smile.

"thank you, guys!" i exclaim. people begin to cheer and laugh.

i see sam, bill, matt, gustav, and georg and they walk towards me. i run towards them and embrace them all at once.

"thank you guys. i love you so much." i say.

"aww we love you too!" bill cheers.

we all eventually let go of each other and they start handing me gifts.

"hey, i thought i said no gifts?" i groan.

"we couldn't help it. sorry!" gustav shrugs.

i open each gift one by one and cherish each gift.

"ahh thank you!! i love them all." i admire all of the gifts.

the house begins to be filled with more and more people. everyone is becoming drunk and it starts becoming chaotic. even i become a little tipsy. the music was playing loudly and the dancing and cheers from everyone was making me dizzy. i grab another shot and drink it. the liquid burns my throat but i had become used to it after so many shots.

"hey, you should slow down. seriously, i'm getting concerned." matt nervously chuckles.

"no! i'm fine don't worry about me. hey you should drink, too!" i yell.

"no.. i'm good. well, i'm gonna get you some water. don't move." matt leaves to the kitchen.

i obviously don't listen and go to find bill. i spot him on the dance floor and walk over to him.

"hi bill!" i say.

"oh hey, y/n!!" bill responded. i could tell that hr was drunk as well. he kept tripping over and i constantly had to support him.

we both dance with each other for awhile and converse. i suddenly come to the realization that tom wasn't here. i look around and try to find him.

"hey, bill!" i yell over all the other people and the loud music. "wh-where's tom?"

"hmm i'm not sure." bill continues to dance. "why? we're you expecting him to be here?"

i sigh and frown. "maybe.."

he playfully shoves me and laughs at me. i lose my balance and fall over. my head hits the ground really hard and i black out.

———————————————————————————
A/N
pretend like i didn't disappear for like 4 days 🥰🥰 also lil tay is back?!?! i was so shocked but she's so pretty 😍