♱⋰part 3⋱✮

The bell finally rang which meant 3rd period was over and it was break. I quickly gathered all my notes and pens and shoved them in my backpack and quickly ran out of the classroom. The bleachers were far from my classroom, so I had to hurry. As i was making my way to the bleachers I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry!" I say, out of breath.

"Hey, Y/N!" I look up to see tom smirking at me. He moves his lip piercing back and forth with his tongue as he looks at me. I smile at him a little and laugh.

"Oh hey, Tom! Sorry I have to be somewhere right now, but I'll talk to you soon," I explain. I kiss him on the cheek softly and start walking to the bleachers.

I finally get to the bleachers and see mia waiting for me with her arms crossed. She looks up at me and starts smiling again.

"Hey girly!" Mia exclaims as she hugs me. I stand there, not hugging her back. I slightly push her off. It was weird to have a random stranger hug you.

"Uhm hey? So what did u need to tell me about?" I ask.

"Yeah well it's actually about Tom." she explains as she's looking down at her nails and playing with them," Look I hate to break it to you but he's actually cheating on you," she smiles. My heart immediately drops. I began to feel a little lump in my throat and start shaking my head.

"Wait what? What do you mean?" I begin to panic as she takes out her flip phone and shows me text messages between them. She scrolls through all the different screenshots she took.

'I love you too, Mia. I'll talk to you soon, bb' I read. My jaw drops a little and I cover my mouth with both of my hands as I continue to see all the messages.

I couldn't bare to see anymore of the messages so I look away. My eyes began to feel hot and quickly run away from Mia. As I run back to the main building, I hear tom asking me what happened but I shove him away from me and run to the girl's bathroom. I open the bathroom door and slam it shut. I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror as my knuckles turn white from gripping the sink so hard. I let all the tears that formed in my eyes fall. I couldn't believe that Tom would actually cheat. He didn't seem like that type of person and I've always thought that he truly loved me. But I guess my judgement was wrong.

I continue to let go of all my feelings, when the bell suddenly rings. Of course it always rings at the wrong time. I look at the mirror and grab a sheet of paper towel to wipe away my tears. I throw away the paper and look back at the mirror one last time before taking a deep breath. I then walk out of the bathroom, slightly keeping my head down. The last thing I wanted was for Tom to find me and see me like this. I walk into my fourth period class to see Sam sitting in her seat already. I slightly glance at her and give her a little smile.

"Hi, Y/N," Sam says tapping my shoulder.

"Hi," I reply, but I don't face her. I knew that if I did, she would know that I had been crying and I didn't want to talk about it.

Sam stays a little silent but continues to try to talk to me. "Are you okay? You're not really talking."

As soon as she said, "Are you okay?" I immediately started bawling again. Sam quietly gasps and gets up from her chair. She kneels down beside me and rubs my knee a little.

"What's wrong? I'm worried for you," Sam concerningly asks.

"Tom cheated on me!" I yell whisper. I didn't want the other students to hear. I then quickly try to wipe away my tears as I hear the class fill up more.

"What?! How do you know?" Sam gasps. She looks up at me with a worried look.

"Mia showed me the screenshots between them," I sniffle. I wipe my eyes a little with my hands.

Sam frowns and hugs me tight. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. You really don't deserve that."

I hug her back and smile at her words. "Thanks, Sam."

I release the hug and smile at her. She gets up from the floor and sits back down at her desk. We continue to talk a little as we wait for class to start. Talking to Sam really helped me forget about Tom. It was moments like these where I would really appreciate Sam.

- time skip -

As sam and I walk out of fourth period class, I quickly stop her. It was lunchtime and I didn't want to face tom.

"Listen, I really don't wanna see Tom and them so could you maybe tell them we're gonna walk around or something?"I ask her.

"Of course! Don't worry I got you." she says as she rubs my shoulder and runs to the lunch tables to tell them. They all look at me in a concerned way but ignore it.

"Okay done," she smiles warmly then puts her arm around my shoulder. "Let's go to the track field and walk around there"

I nod my head eagerly and walk with her.

———————————————————————————
A/N
brah