♱⋰part 23⋱✮

i hop in the passengers seat and put on my seat belt.

"you have the address?" dylan asks me.

today, we were both going to the kaulitz's house. i had to work on a project and dylan was going to meet bill for the first time. i definitely had a lot of faith in them.

"yeah here." i pull out my flip phone and show her.

"alrighty. let's go!" she pulls out of the school parking lot.

after 10 minutes of driving and talking, we finally arrive. we both get out and walk to the front door. i knock and hear someone running to get the door. the door opens and i see bill, grinning.

"hi!" i hug him. i walk in and wait until dylan walks in too.

i look back at the door and see bill and dylan staring at each other in awe. i immediately smile and clap my hands.

"hi."i hear dylan say.

"hi." bill responds. "oh! come in i'm sorry!" he shakes his head and moves out of the way.

dylan giggles and walks in. "it's okay don't worry!"

"alright i'm gonna go upstairs to work on the project." i say to both of them. they. both ignore me and start talking to each other. i laugh to myself and head up.

i was about to knock when i heard random thuds coming from his room. i was confused so i put my ear against the door.

"ohh! yes tom! oh my god!" i hear someone scream.

i immediately cover my mouth and run downstairs. i start freaking out and run to bill.

"um! what the hell?! you weren't gonna tell me that tom is fucking some girl right now?!" i yell-whisper.

"oh shit sorry i guess i forgot to mention it. i've been so used to it to be honest i guess i just tuned out his hoes moans. " bill explains.

i groan and go sit on the couch. i didn't want to "disturb" them so i was just gonna wait until they are done. i turn on the tv and watch.

i glance over at the counter table and see both bill and dylan sitting on chairs and talking to each other. i already could tell that they were already in love. the way they both looked at each other when they first saw each other made my heart melt.

"i'm a fucking genius. bill and dylan totally owe me." i say to myself.

after what seemed like forever, whoever was in his room walks out. i look at her and see that it was stella. she sees me and waves at me.

"hey, i remember you!" she runs over to me and hugs me.

"oh you do? great." i say in an annoyed tone.

she lets go of me and smiles. "well it's nice to see you again!" she jumps up and leaves.

bill looks at me and chuckles. "she don't got a fucking clue about you and tom, huh."

"i guess not. do you think it's safe to go up now?" i ask.

"it should be.." bill slowly says.

i start walking back up and enter his room. he was sitting on his bed on his phone. he looks up and then looks back down.

"umm what the fuck was that?!" i yell.

"what was what?" he questions.

"we'll i got here to do the project and when i go to your room, i hear moaning!"

"oh yeah that was just stella."

my jaw slightly drops. "you are so weird."

"whatever let's just get this over with." he gets up to get his backpack and digs through it. he pulls out the paper and places it on his desk.

i sit down over at the table and look back to see tom laying on his bed, with his guitar and staring at the ceiling.

"hey get up. we gotta go this." i say.

"who's we?" he said.

"last time i checked, this is called a group project, fucker." i shout.

"how about i lay here while you do the work?" he proposes.

"how about no?" i sweetly grin at him.

"you are so stubborn." he mumbles.

he plays something on his guitar and i listen. i close my eyes and rest my head on the back of the chair while he continues to play. then he suddenly stops playing so i sit up.

"hey why did you stop playing? i liked it." i ask.

"i don't know." he shrugs.

"what song was that, anyway?" i face him.

he sets his guitar down and looks up at me. "corduroy dreams by rex orange county."

"can you play the whole song?" i rest my head back on the chair.

i could tell he hesitated a little. i heard shuffling and heard the guitar start playing again. the same tune begins and i grin. he finishes up the song so i started getting up again.

"is it hard to play?"

"just a little." he slightly smiles.

"teach me one day, would you?"

he chuckles and nods.

"oh and guess what?" i get up and sit on his bed frame.

"hmm?"

"i set up your brother with one of my friends." i quietly giggle.

"oh really? do they get along?" he engages with me.

"here. come." i grab his wrist and we both quietly walk down the stairs and peak out the corner of the wall.

bill and dylan were still talking and they seemed to be enjoying each others company. tom and i look at each other and run back upstairs into his room. i sit at the corner of his bed as he shuts the door.

"holy shit! i can't believe you actually got him to meet her. he's too much of a pussy to do things like that." he lays down on his bed with his arms behind his head.

"i know! i was actually shocked that he even agreed." i giggle.

we talk for hours and it finally felt like i'm talking
to the old tom again. i missed the sweet tom. we ended completely forgetting the project and just talked to each other for the entire time. oh well. we had the entire week and weekend to do it anyway.

——————————————————————————
A/N
tom and y/n maybe making a comeback?!?!?! 😍😍