♱⋰part 31⋱✮

"come on! stop messing around. we actually need to get the script done!" i shout at tom as he continues to doodle on his paper.

"ugh whyyy.." he complains and rubs his eyes.

"because we're presenting our bio project, and i refuse to get a bad grade." i sigh and look down at a blank piece of paper.

"can't we just do this later?" he looks at me and rests his head on his hand.

i stay silent and think about it. "screw it." i put the blank piece of paper into my folder and stuff it in my backpack. "but when though? the presentations on thursday."

"let's do it tomorrow. we'll go to my house after school." he suggests.

"will we have enough time though? we'll only have one day to prepare and i'm not staying up all night like we did with the project." i shake my head.

"we'll just have to get rid of any distractions i guess and focus on the script." he reassures me.

i nod and smile. "so then what do we do for the rest of the class?"

"umm.." he twirls his pencil with his fingers and looks down at his paper. "how about hangman?"

"fun!" i slide his paper in between the middle of us so we can both see. "i'll go first." i snatch his pencil out of his hand.

he looks at me in disbelief and takes his pencil back. "nuh uh i don't think so. i go first."

"what a gentlemen!" i sarcastically say and roll my eyes.

he laughs and begins to set up the game. he finishes up with setting the game up and looks at me to start guessing. i look down at the paper and see five dashes which meant that the word wasn't too complicated.

"five letters. okay.. how about a?" i ask.

he smiles and draws a head. "nope."

"okay then, e." i look at him with hope.

he nods and writes the letter 'e' in the second dash. i cheer a little and laugh.

i stare at the paper and try to come up with more letters. "how about i?"

"damn." he writes down the letter 'i' in the fourth dash.

"wait, i'm kinda good at this!" i exclaim, causing him to chuckle.

"d!"  i start to randomly say letters.

i frown as i watch him not write down the letter 'd'.

"p?" i wasn't sure about guessing the letter 'p' but it was worth trying.

luckily, he wrote down the letter on the first dash. i look at the letters i've guessed and realise what the word was.

"penis? really?" i groan.

he starts giggling like a child. "i didn't think you were gonna guess it!"

"and how old are you, tom?" i scoff.

he stops laughing and gives me a dirty look. "you are no fun, right now." he says.

i laugh and roll my eyes. "alright give me the pencil. it's my turn." i hold out my hand so he can give me the pencil.

- time skip -

i was in second period, sitting with bill, when sam came over and sat next to us.

"i'm so bored." sam groans. "what are you guys talking about?"

" i was just about to ask bill if he asked dylan if she was upset with me." i shrug and look at bill.