♱⋰part 34⋱✮

I look around the parking lot with my phone held up next to my ear. "Georg, where are you?" I spoke.

"To your left. White minivan," Georg responded. I glanced to my left and saw Georg sitting in the car, waving at me.

I hung up the phone and ran over to the car. I hear the door lock click and open the door. Sam was sitting in the passenger's seat, Gustav was sitting in the back next to Bill, Bill was sitting in the middle, and Dylan was sitting next to him. I look way in the back to see Tom eagerly waving at me. In order for me to get in the back, Dylan had to get up from her seat and put down her chair.

"Hey Dyl," I smile. She stops laughing at whatever Bill was saying and looks at me.

"Oh hi," she looks at me up and down. She rolls her eyes and gets up from her seat to lower down the chair. I stood there, sort of confused. Bill told me that she wasn't upset, but she sure seemed like it.

"Okay.. Thanks," I slightly smiled as she lets me in. She doesn't respond and looks away.

I sit next to Tom and grin widely at him. "Hi."

"Hey, Y/N." Tom smirks as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

I smile at him and place my backpack on my lap. "Hey." I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?" Tom kisses my cheek.

"Mmm," I nod, closing my eyes. The car begins to start moving, making me more drowsy.

"Me too," Tom sighs and rests head on mine.

I ended off drifting to sleep on the way to the beach. We weren't near the beach so the drive was around an hour. I fell asleep for a good 30 minutes, but then woke up. Tom was still asleep, with his hat tilted downwards, covering his eyes.

"Gustav!" I tap him softly. I whisper loud enough where he could hear me.

Gustav takes off his headphones and faces me. He then sees Tom with his hat practically falling off his head. Gustav begins to giggle and takes out his digital camera to take a picture of him.

"Say cheese!" Gustav holds up the camera.

I get closer to Tom and smile widely while sticking up the middle finger. Gustav takes the picture and shows Sam and Georg. Bill and Dylan were too busy watching a show to even know what was going on. 

We eventually make it to the beach not too long after. Georg finds a parking spot and parks there. The car finally comes to a stop. Tom was still sleeping so I woke him up. I adjust his hat a little, causing him to wake up.

"We're here," I sing. He flutters his eyes open and looks around.

"Already? It felt like I'd just fallen asleep," Tom rubs his eyes.

Everyone gets out of the car to help grab the stuff in the back. Dylan gets up from her seat and walks away without opening the back for Tom and I to get out. Tom and I look at each other with weird looks.

"What's her problem?" Tom scoffs. I shake my head and just climb over the seat. Tom follows and we both hop out of the car.

We walk over to the back of the car and start grabbing chairs and other stuff we brought. Sam and Gustav went to go look for a spot to set up our stuff. They find a spot so Sam walks back over to tell us that the found a spot. Luckily, I didn't have to carry much since Georg, Bill, and Tom grabbed most of the stuff.

"Gee, thanks for all the help, Y/N," Georg grumbled. All I was carrying was a bag.

"Ugh, you're welcome. This bag is heavy," I snicker. Georg rolls his eyes at me.