♱⋰part 17⋱✮

I wake up feeling excited to go back to school. I get out of bed and begin to pick out clothes. I put on a miniskirt and a cute blue tube top to go along with the skirt. I put on some jewelry and pack my school supplies and shove them in my backpack.

I look in the mirror and begin to fix my hair

I look in the mirror and begin to fix my hair. I honestly didn't have much to work with so I decided to just put it on a claw clip and put some clips on.

I finish doing my hair and I hear my mom call out for me from downstairs

"Y/N! Y/N, are you awake yet?" she yells.

"Yeah! I'll be down soon!" I yell back. I look into the mirror one more time to make sure everything looks good.

"Hurry! I think that boy Matt is at the front door!" she spoke.

I feel my heart skip a beat and quickly grab my backpack. I rush downstairs and go to the table we're mom and Lilly were sitting at. I ruffle Lilly's hair as I walk past her. She twats my hand away in anger and I begin to laugh.

"Bye mama. Bye Lilly. I'll see you guys later!" I exclaim.

"Okay, sweetie. Have a good day," my mom responds. She kisses me on the forehead and walks me out. I slip on my shoes and head out.

I see Matt waiting for me with a big smile on his face. I grin when I see him and run to him. I hug him and he kisses me on the head. I blush a little and smile.

"Come on Let's get going," he says and holds my hand. I nod and walk with him to school.

We finally get to the school and walk in. I look around to see some familiar faces and I smile at them. Some of them were friendly enough to smile back or wave, but most ignored. I didn't mind it that much.

I continue to look around for Sam and everyone else. Matt and I continue to walk through the hallways, looking for my friends, while still holding my hand.

I continue to look around and see Tom starring at me with an angered look. I could tell he was a little shocked because he hadn't known that Matt and I were together. I bite the bottom of my lip and slightly look away. I could still feel his glare, burning into me.