♱⋰part 30⋱✮

it was 2:19 in the morning, and tom and i were still working on the project. who knew making an animal food web took so long? we were both tired our best to stay awake, which was pretty much impossible.

"hand me the glue." i slowly hold my hand out so he can give it to me.

he doesn't respond. i start calling his name but he wouldn't answer. i tap him on his shoulder.

"tom! give me the glue." i yell whisper.

"huh? oh." he hands me the glue and i place the drawing on the board.

"here write this down and then we'll be done." i show him what he needed to write down and he nodded.

while, he wrote down the text, i went into his closet to change. i grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. i started changing and threw my other clothes in my backpack.

i then walked back over and sit down next to him. "done?"

"yes." he hands me the paper, so i glue it on the board.

while i did that, he went to go change. i place the glue covered paper and place it on the board.

i sigh out of relief and hold up the board in accomplishment. "finally we're done."

"finally i'm so tired." tom yawns.

i turn around to face him and notice that he was just in sweatpants and completely shirtless.

"i love your outfit choice." i giggle.

"yeah? wanna match by taking off your shirt too?" he smirks.

"i don't think so." i scoff.

he chuckles and walks over to me. "come on let's go to bed."

we climbed into bed and fell asleep, even though we wouldn't get much sleep after staying up for so long.

- morning -

"yoo-hoo!!!" bill yelled in mine and tom's ears. "wake up, sweethearts! we're gonna be late to school!"

"god..." i groan.

bill runs out of the room and slams the door.

"does he really have to slam the door?!" tom sighs in a frustrated way.

i sit up and start gathering all my school stuff. i shove it all in my backpack and get ready for the day. i go through tom's closet and find a a pair for joeys that would fit me. i didn't find any shirt so i went to bills room to go look. i decided on a brown graphic shirt.

i walk back into tom's room and see that he's still sleeping. i quickly change and pat him to wake up.

"tom come on we gotta go." i say as i pull the shirt from over my head.

he groans in his pillow and sighs.

i find a beanie on the floor and decide to wear it, since it would match my outfit well.