♱⋰part 18⋱✮

I finally gathered enough courage to go back to biology and face Tom again. I swipe away my tears and leave the bathroom. I walk through the hallways with my hands balled up in a fist. I get to my class and prepare myself before stepping inside. I take a deep breath and walk in. i see everyone still talking to each other and tom looking at the ceiling while slouching. i walk to my chair and sit down, facing the other direction of tom. we stay quiet for the entire time. then suddenly everyone was interrupted by mr.  harrison.

"that's great, everyone! i love seeing everyone get along." he smiles.

tom scoffs and i roll my eyes.

"i want you guys to tell me one fact about your partner that you guys talked about earlier." mr harrison explains. he calls on one of the students to start.

they start talking and i stress on what i am going to stay about tom. we both changed a lot over the summer. it's like we are completely strangers to each other now.

"y/n? how about you? what did you learn about tom?" mr. harrison stares at me.

"umm." i turn to tom. he's now looking at me. "we'll he plays guitar." i say and shake my head. tom would always play guitar for me when we were dating. he would always learn my favorite songs just for me.

"very nice!" mr. harrison grins. "what about y/n, tom?"

i glance at tom to see him death staring at me. then his gaze softens "well, y/n used to live in california."

we stare at each other for a really long time. mr. harrison breaks our eye contact by yelling so loudly. he continues to go around the room asking other students.

- time skip -

the bell rings and i immediately get up and leave. i didn't want to be there anymore. i go to my 2nd period, which was history. i walk in and see sam and bill sitting at a table, talking. i become excited and run over to them. i sit at the chair directly next to them and wave.

"y/n! i didn't know you were in this class!" sam exclaimed. she hugs me and releases after awhile.

i lean over and see bill grinning and then he waves. sam puts one arm on my shoulder and then her other on bill's.

"ugh i already know that this is gonna be the best class ever!" sam smiles.

bill and i look at each other and start giggling.

the teacher, mrs. griffins, talks about what her class is and all that. sam keeps talking to us, but we try to ignore so we didn't get in trouble.

"sam! shut the fuck up we're gonna get in trouble." bill glares at her. i turn my head and gave them and start quietly laughing.

"i don't care. anyways so what i was saying-" sam says.

"sam!" mrs. griffin snaps. sam stops talking and her eyes are wide. "do you care to share with us what is so important that you had to interrupt me?"

"oh shit." sam mumbles. "um no. im sorry it won't happen again."

i cover my mouth, trying to hold in my laugh. i look at bill and he was doing the same.

"thank you." mrs. griffin says. she resumes what she was talking about earlier.

sam looks at me then bill. she furrows her eyebrows and crosses her arms. "i hate mrs. griffin."

mrs. griffin turns around and anger fills her eyes. "that is enough, sam! come here, young lady!"

sam's jaw drops and she slowly scoots her chair and walks over to mrs. griffin.

i turn my head at bill with a shocked look. he turns his head too and starts laughing. we scoot closer to each other while sam talks to mrs. griffin. we talk for awhile until sam gets moved up to the front, so it's just me and bill. the entire time bill and i try to hold in our laugh but it's almost impossible.

—————————————————————————
A/N
hii short chapter ik im sorry but maybe next chapter will be longer we'll see. i also wanted to thank you for 1k reads it blows my mind just seeing that. i appreciate it sm and ily guys tysm ❤️❤️❤️❤️