♱⋰part 32⋱✮

school ended and tom and i had to meet up for our presentation we had to do. i walk to the front of the school where we said we would meet up. i sit down on one of the benches there and wait for tom. i hear the door open and glance at the door to see tom saying bye to his friends. he then looks at me and smiles. i stand up and begin to walk with him.

"let's go." tom puts his arm on my shoulder.

"can we go to the market before we actually go home?" i smile.

he chuckles and nods so we begin to walk to the market around the street. we talk to each other about how our days went until we get to the store.

"go get a shopping cart." i point.

he grabs one of the shopping carts and puts his backpack in there. i take off my backpack as well and put it in there. we walk in the market and look through the isles.

"i'm gonna go look at the candy section i'll be right back." tom says and runs away, leaving me with the cart. i grumble but take the cart with me. i grab my favorite chips from one of the shelves and continue to look.

i eventually find all the things that i wanted to get so i go to the candy section where tom was. as i turn the corner, i see tom with his arms full of candy.

"tom!" i slightly yell.

"look!" he said in a proud way.

"you're seriously not getting all of that, are you?" i scoff.

"ugh yeah. i am." he says in a sassy tone.

"yeah? and whose gonna be eating that all?"

he smiles and shrugs. "you and me."

"you are ridiculous. let's go." i roll my eyes and push the cart, not waiting for him.

he cheers like a little child and catches up to me. as we walk to the checkout, people began to stare at tom in a weird way. i chuckle a little as i watch tom not notice all the weird looks he was getting.

we get to the self checkout and start scanning all of our stuff. we finish scanning all of our stuff and it was now time to pay. i pull out my credit card to pay.

"i'll pay since i'm so nice." i smile.

"thank you." he says and kisses the top of my head.

i pay and put all of the stuff we got back into the cart. we walk outside of the market put the cart away before leaving to go to tom's house. tom put all the stuff in his backpack so we wouldn't have to carry all of the food we bought.

- time skip -

"hurry! unlock the door it's freezing outside."i shiver as the wind blows in my face.

"alright! hold on." he bring his backpack in front of him and rummages through the bottom pocket. he pulls out his keys and unlocks the door. tom and i rush in and take off our shoes.

"where's bill?" i look around. the house was empty and pretty quiet.

"i'm not sure." tom spoke. "let's go up to my room." i nod and we both run upstairs.