♱⋰part 13⋱✮

"Finally! We're home!" Lilly yells as she storms off into her room, dragging her huge suitcase behind her.

"Lilly, relax. I want you guys to put your stuff away," my mom says. She shuts the door and throws her keys on the table besides the door. 

I giggle and carry my suitcase into my room. As I enter my room, I place my suitcase on my bed and open it to start unpacking. I hated how I had to fold all my clothes to pack it, and then put it back when I got home. But, I did it anyway because I really didn't want to do it later.

- sam's pov -

I was sitting on Bill's bed while he painted my nails. We were hanging out with each other today. We both knew that Y/N was coming today so we were thrilled.

"Hey do you think I changed this summer?" I hear bill ask. 

"Umm other than your hair, no." I say, staring at my nails. Bill had grown out his hair longer and gotten white streaks in his hair. 

"Okay good! You know, I think you would look good if you dyed your hair too," Bill exclaims. "I would totally do it for you if you let me."

"Thanks but my mom would totally freak," I sigh, resting my head on my hand. "I always wanted to dye my hair but my mom's so strict on everything." I add.

"Bummer! That must suck," bill groans. He smiles a little and gets back to painting my nails.

*ring!*

I pick up my phone to see Y/N calling. I squeal and pick up. 

"Y/N! Are you here yet? What time are you getting here? I miss you! Come over!" I scream. Bill laughs at me as he holds my other hand still, painting it.

'Whoa! Yes I'm here. Where are you?" Y/N chuckles.

"The Kaulitz house. Come over!" I say. 

"Okay! I'll see you soon!" she said and hangs up.

I set my phone down and turned to Bill. Bill eagerly looks at me. 

"She's coming over!" I exclaim.

Bill and I hold hands and jump up and down. 

"Come on let's go to the store I buy her like a welcome gift or something," Bill gets up. I nod and follow him.

- y/n's pov -

"Okay! I'll see you soon!" I excitedly say and hang up. I had been waiting for this day for so long and it has finally come.

I run down the stairs to go ask my mom if I can go. She says yes and I begin to get ready. I grab a black carharrt zip up and some baggy denim jeans.