♱⋰part 27⋱✮

i slam the car door shut as i get out of the car. we'd just got back from the hospital. it was thursday and my mom thought it was best to take one more day off before going back to school. i'm sure tom and that kid were suspended so i didn't have to worry about them tomorrow. what i was worried about is the looks that i was gonna get. a lot of people don't like me already and the fight didn't help my situation.

i open my bedroom door and walk in before slamming it shut. i sigh and plop down on my bed. i was bored and didn't know what to do. i decided to invite over sam and bill.

da bois 🥺🤓😈

you
heyy are u guys free today?
i'm so bored come overrr

my silly emo 🔥
noo i'm shopping with my
mom and brother rn :((

you
awww okayy.. hbu sam?

sammy wammy
nah my parents are mad that
i go out all the time srryy

you
ugh okayy

——————————————————————————
since bill and sam couldn't hangout, i decided to invite matt over. i dial his number in my phone and start calling him.

*RING!*

"hello? y/n?" matt says.

"matt! hey! wanna come over? i miss you." i sit up in my bed.

"yeah i would love to! i'll be there in 20." he responds.

"okay! see you soon, love you." i smile.

"love you too." he chuckles.

i hang up the phone and got ready. i decided to do my makeup first because that was what i needed to focus on. i sit down at my vanity and grab my foundation. i put on a big glob on my face and blend it in. luckily, the bruise hid well underneath the foundation. the only problem was that i put so much that i needed to be careful not to smudge it.

i eventually finish all my makeup and go to my closet to pick clothes. i wasn't planning on going out with matt so i wore something simple. i grabbed a black long sleeve and some flare jeans.

i get dressed and look in the mirror before going downstairs to wait for him

i get dressed and look in the mirror before going downstairs to wait for him. i slightly turn around sideways and make sure everything looks good. i satisfyingly sigh and walk downstairs. i see mom and lilly in the living watching tv so i go and sit next to them. 

"frozen again?" i groan.

"it's the only thing that entertains lilly." my mom sighs. "i can't handle the singing anymore."